Good news for persons looking to study in New Zealand. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is an amazing opportunity to make your dream of pursuing a study in New Zealand come true.
Application for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is currently open, and this article has a full detailed breakdown of the University of Otago scholarship, its benefits, and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarship.
About the University of Otago Scholarship
The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is a fully-funded PhD scholarship. The Scholarship is targeted toward international students around the world. This amazing scholarship for international students will provide a NZ$ 27,000 stipend per annum. Additionally, it covers a domestic tuition fees waiver for up to 36 months, this does not include insurance and student service fee
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships offers application opportunities to international students who want to pursue a Ph.D. degree at the University of Otago, New Zealand for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered by the University Council of the University of Otago, the council on the recommendation of the Senate, which provides Doctoral Scholarships to candidates proceeding to a course of supervised doctoral study at this University.
Usually, the scholarships are open to just students seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification. An applicant may receive just one Fully Funded University of Otago doctoral scholarship award per time. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship covers any field for candidates pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the University of Otago. But candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements to be eligible to receive the offer.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship Summary
- Study Level: PhD (Doctoral), Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDD)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Eligible Courses Offered: Click this link to check the list of courses offered: https://www.otago.ac.nz/course-advice/index.html
- Duration of Program: 1 year
- Number of Scholarship offered: Up to 200 annually
- Application Deadline: Scholarship Ongoing (Apply anytime)
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Countries around the globe
Scholarship Coverage / Benefits of University of Otago Scholarship
- The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will offer the sum of NZ$ 27,000 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months. This does not include student services fees and insurance.
- For Professional Doctorates, they will receive the sum of NZ$27,000 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months capped at the domestic rate not including student services fees and insurance.
How to Apply for the 2022 University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships
Before applying for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship, applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria below to determine their eligibility status.
Kindly, follow the guidelines given below to apply for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
- To apply, do so by visiting the eVision portal at the University’s website:https://www.otago.ac.nz/study/enrolment/applying.html
- After applying for admission to a preferred program, a notification will be sent to you via your student portal inviting you to apply for a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship
The following requirements must be fulfilled by all Applicants in order to qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships.
- All candidates must have completed a Master’s degree and thesis.
- Applicants whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities will have the University calculates a GPA score using the most relevant papers and grades provided on the applicant’s academic transcripts
- The applicant’s potential for, or record of, research is considered
- The requirements of a copy of the recommendation letter and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- The scholarship is open for home and international candidates
- International students will receive the scholarship at the domestic rate.
Best of luck!
- JobNimbus – Get the Best Contractor Software For Roofing And Exterior at www.JobNimbus.com
- Amazon A to Z – Amazon Employees Work Profile Sign up, Login at www.atoz.amazon.work
- Meetme.com – Meet Me Online Account Sign Up and Login at beta.meetme.com
- wheniwork.com login – When I work Sign Up, Login Payroll at www.wheniwork.com