When you discover a card invitation offer, it means that you are either pre-qualify but does not mean that you are pre-approved. The mail is sent to people who are in a fairly wide range that may qualify for a particular offer based on data that the card company purchases.
The Prequalified for the credit card means you have an 80% chance of acceptance if you decide to apply for the card in question.
Discover credit cards are built to give you great rewards and the service you deserve, From their Flagship cashback credit card to their flexible travel credit card. Compare credit cards to find which offer is right for you.
Discover Card Invitation Offer
You might discover different card invitation offer in your mail, you might see an invitation offer to apply, an invitation to preselect, or an invitation offer for pre-approved. make sure you look closely at the wording of any credit card offers you get in the mail.
You can also use that opportunity to apply for a discover credit card online. With that credit card, you can earn 5% cashback on everyday purchases sat different places each quarter.
However, Discover will automatically match all the cashback you have earned at the end of your first year if you get to apply for one.
Types of Discover Cards
Discover credit cards are available on the Discover its platform, www.discover.com and they offer benefits to their customer. The following are the type of discovering cards and rewards they earn.
Discover it Cash Back: This card is only from Discover, as of Jan 2022. they will match all the cashback rewards you have earned on your credit card from the day your new account is approved. you can earn rewards at different places.
Discover it Miles: This card can only be gotten from Discover, you can earn miles rewards only when they are processed, which may be after the transaction data.
Discover it Chrome Gas & Restaurants: You can earn a full 2% Cashback Bonus® on your first $1000 in combined purchases at Gas Stations (stand-alone), and Restaurants each calendar quarter.
Discover it Secured Credit Card: Discover reports your credit history to the three major credit bureaus so it can help build your credit if used responsibly.
Discover it Student Cash Back: students earn rewards at different places.
Discover it Chrome for students: Students earn rewards at gas stations and restaurant
NHL Discover it: You can put your favorite team on your card.
How Can I Get a New Credit Card from Discover?
You can apply for Discover credit cards at Discover.com or by contacting their number. Choose from cash back credit cards or travel credit cards.
Just look at the type of Discover credit card listed above and make your choice. All the credit cards earn Discover rewards on every purchase. Also, you need to be 18 or older to apply for a card. if you are not yet 21, you will have to apply online.
How to Register Discover Card
To register to Discover credit card is very simple and easy to access. To register for a Discover card follow the step below:
- Open your web browser and Click on this link to register Your Discover card Account
- Once open, click on Credit Cards to Register Now. or click here to take you there.
- Once Open, in step 1 of 2: enter your account information.
- Discover card details are, 16-digit card number, Expiration date.
- Follow by your Primary Cardmember information that includes your Date of Birth, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, reload image to Captcha text.
- Now you are done with step 1, click Continue to go to step 2.
- Once you click Continue, follow the steps on the screen to complete your registration.
Once you provide the information about your Discover it card, move to step 2 to complete your procession Make sure you provide the right information in order to protect your account.
Discover Card Login to My Account
Now you have Discover card Account, the login will not be hard to access. Follow these steps to login into your account.
- Open your web browser and click here to Login.
- Once open, Input your User ID and your password.
- Make sure you re-check before you click on Log In.
Make sure it is the information you use in creating your account. Once you put your correct login information, you can now have access to your Discover Card Account to check your balance, review transactions, pay bills,s and more.
How to Recover Password
In order to recover your password, you will need to provide some information about your primary cardmember. Follow the below step to reset your password:
- Open your web browser and click on Forgot Password here to take you there.
- Once open, input your Primary Cardmember information that includes, a 16-digit card number, Card Expiration date, Date of Birth, Last 4 Digits of SSN, and Captcha text.
- After filling out the form, move down and click on Continue to follow the on-screen process
Make sure you input the right information you used in creating your account to reset your password correctly.
How to Activate Discover Card
Discover Card Activation is very easy and simple, to activate your new card follow the step below.
- Open your tab click here to activate your Card.
- Once open, choose from the option “without logging in or Log in”
- Enter your Date of birth and the last 4 digits of the SSN you use in creating your account.
- Enter your new card information that includes your 16-digit card number, card expiration date, and 3-digit sequence ID.
- Captcha text and click “Continue” to follow onscreen to activate your new Discover Card.
Once you are done with your new card activation, you can check your balance, pay bills, and more.
if you find this article useful, pls share it with your friends and loved ones.