Today all android phones have the Gmail app. To sign in with your android device is a very useful way for you and the app developer. Since almost everybody has a Google account being able to sign in with your android device is a great way for using your Gmail account without having to use a PC. Gmail sign in android is an amazing way to have your Gmail account with you at all times.
Gmail Sign in Android
I will be telling you to sign in with your android device and how you can add an account to your Gmail. You can also add non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your android phone or tablet. This article will also show how to sign in with desktop and iPhone devices.
Gmail Account Sign Up
Creating a Gmail account is simple, free and fast. The steps below will guide you in creating your account. With a Gmail account, there are quite a lot of things you can do. The truth is that if you don’t have a Gmail account, you are missing out on a lot.
How to Open a Gmail Account
If you do not have a Gmail account you will not be able to sign in so you have to create one.
- Open your web browser and search for www.gmail.com.
- You will be taken to the sign-in section click on create account to start the process.
- First, you must fill in your name, choose your username, create a password and confirm the password you created.
- Fill in your birthday and your gender lets them be accurate.
- Choose your location and click on next.
- Click on I agree to the privacy and term section.
You will be taken to your brand new Gmail account and give a welcome message.
Gmail Sign In with iPhone and iPad
Remember that on the Gmail app you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts and you can use this method.
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone and IPad devices.
- At the top right corner, tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on Add account and choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add an account. If it is available, tap on try Gmailify to get Gmail features with your added account.
You could get features like spam protection and the email category isn’t that amazing.
Gmail Sign In with Desktop
Signing into Gmail with a desktop is the easiest way to log into your account. This method is for only Gmail email addresses.
- Open your web browser.
- Search for www.gmail.com.
- On the page that appears type in your email address and click on next.
- After that then type in your password and click on next.
You will be taken to your Gmail account immediately.
Gmail Sign In with Android
Signing in to Gmail with your android device is different from signing in with other devices. To sign in to your android device follow the steps below. You can both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts.
- On your android phone or tablet devices. Open the Gmail app.
- In the top right corner tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add to your Gmail app.
Follow the steps on the screen to be able to successfully add your account.
Recommended >>> Mail.com App Download - How to Create a Mail.com Account