The University of Edinburgh Business School is renowned for its academic excellence and commitment to nurturing future business leaders. In line with this vision, the university is pleased to announce the opening of the University of Edinburgh Business School Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme for the 2023-2024 academic session.
This prestigious scholarship aims to attract exceptional students who aspire to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Edinburgh Business School. Furthermore, this scholarship Programme presents a remarkable opportunity for talented individuals to receive financial assistance toward their master’s degree studies.
Dean Excellence Scholarship Details
The Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme covers part of the fees for eligible students commencing their studies in September 2023. It is a testament to the university’s commitment to supporting and recognizing academic excellence.
The scholarship selection panel carefully evaluates applicants based on their merits and potential contributions to the Masters’s program and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the class.
To be considered for the University of Edinburgh Business School Dean’s Excellence Scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarships are available for all taught Masters’s programs and are open to students of all nationalities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance, either by being on track to obtain or having graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or first-class UK undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a reputable university with a strong academic reputation.
- Candidates must possess the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master’s class.
- Strong professional and personal skills, demonstrated through work experience and/or extracurricular activities, are highly valued.
Applying for the University of Edinburgh Business School Dean’s Excellence Scholarship is an easy process. To be eligible for the scholarship;
- Applicants must first receive an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible Masters programs at the Business School.
- Once an offer has been received, candidates can submit their scholarship application through the University Scholarship Application system within the designated scholarship application rounds.
- Visit the University’s Official website given below for more information: www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/scholarships/deans-excellence
Can international students apply for the University of Edinburgh Business School Dean’s Excellence Scholarship?
Yes, the scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
Is there a specific deadline for 2023 scholarship applications?
The application deadline for the 2023 scholarship is not specified
Can I apply for the scholarship if I have not yet accepted the offer to join a Master’s program at the Business School?
No, you can only apply for the scholarship once you have received an offer and either firmly accepted it or intend to do so.
Can I apply for the scholarship more than once within a recruitment cycle?
No, you can only apply to the scholarship once within one recruitment cycle.
More Related Content
- Deans Scholarship 2022 For International Student At Daemen College
- Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 in UK – APPLY NOW!
- Top Five Science Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- Apply For Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships 2022/2023 for Students from Developing Countries – How to Apply Now
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2023/2024 – How to Apply!