The DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics for African Students is here again with an offer to equip students with the analytical. methodological and practical expertise needed to make a positive contribution to development planning and management in Ghana and beyond.
In this article, you will see the deadline for application, how you can apply for the upcoming scholarship, and the requirement needed from you as a student. Read on to know more.
DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics for African Students
The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Scholarship is in Germany and it is one of the world’s largest funding organizations for international students from developing countries. This organization was founded in the year 1925, and it is awarding competitive program.
The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive. It also awards grants to German students, doctoral students, and scholars for studies and research abroad.
The master’s program accepts requests from outstanding students with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one of the disciplines related to Rural Development. The following are more specific requirements that candidates have to fulfill and documents that must be presented:
- You must have a first degree with a minimum of second-class lower division in a relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- you must have a first degree with a minimum of second class upper division for those who wish to apply for DAAD scholarship.
- You will have to submit official transcripts of academic records, certificates, and other relevant documents from successfully completed undergraduate programmers.
- Those applying for DAAD Scholarship should include a one-page statement of motivation.
- They should also include an updated Curriculum Vitae and research proposal detailing the intended research work.
- Applicants must pass a selection interview that occurs face to face.
Keep in mind that the applicants selected for the DAAD scholarship to pursue the MPhil Agricultural Economics Programme will be awarded a two (2) year contract.
How to Apply
The following are processes to follow in order to apply for the online upcoming DAAD scholarship in 2022/2023 so far.
- Ghana applicants are to visit www.uds.edu.gh with their browser and make a payment of GHS 250.000 at any of this bank’s Zenith Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Prudential Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), GCB Bank Ltd., Ecobank and Stanbic Bank branches throughout the country.
- Foreign applicants should visit pay.uds.edu.ug with a master card or Visa card to make an online payment of $100.00 for the e-Voucher.
- Once you are done with payment, access the following online admission portal here.
- Once open, you will be required to upload your most recent password size photographs and relevant certificates.
- You must complete the form before you submit it or it will not be accepted. Then you can accept their confirmation policy.
- Make sure you view your details very well before submitting them. A form, once submitted, can be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS. The application documents specified above should be addressed to: (The Head (Academic & Students Affairs), University for Development Studies, P.O Box TL 1350, Tamale-GHANA)
- For foreign applicants, candidates should send a scanned copy of the application form and all documents in (vi) above to the Senior Assistant Registrar, Graduate School through
- All candidates for the DAAD Scholarships should send a skimmed copy of their request form and all documents to the UDS Coordinator of Programmes, West African Centre for Sustainable Rural Transformation (WAC-SRT), through the emails: [email protected] and [email protected]
NOTE: Applicants must print out three copies of the application summary; attach transcripts, certificates, and all other relevant documents to each form. Three referees’ details are also required. Candidates must also attach a synopsis of their thesis proposal (maximum of five pages) as part of the application.
The DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics for African Students for 2022/2023 application deadline is MAY 30, 2022. Hurry and take a from now before its late.
For more information, visit DAAD website.
- Snap EBT Cards – State EBT Websites | EBT Card Programs
- Best Deals for Mother’s Day 2022 – Amazon Best Deals for Mother’s Day 2022
- Where to Buy Oculus Quest 2: Oculus Quest 2 Price Online
- Best Balance Transfer Cards – Consolidate Debts to One Card
- Facebook Dating App 2022 – Countries that are Accessible to Facebook Dating