CSL Plasma is one of the Plasma Donation Centers that pays individuals for donating their Plasma. It’s no news that Human plasma is very useful when it comes to producing therapies for rare disease conditions.
In this article, you will discover all you need to know about this plasma donation center, how to become a donor and lots more.
This Plasma Donation Center is a subsidiary of CSL Group of Company. The aim of the company is to produce drugs and other therapies and distribute them to other countries in the world.
Most of the therapies have to be produced from Plasma due to their high protein contents. Plasma is a component of the blood and it cannot be produced artificially. Hence, the company collects plasma from individuals who are willing to donate. You too can be a plasma donor at CSL.
How to Become a CSL Plasma Donor
To become a CSL Plasma donor, there are some processes you must pass through. These processes have been listed below:
- Locate any of the donation centers near you with the guide in this article.
- Visit the donation centre and provide a means of Identification (i.e. Driver’s License).
- Also, present your Proof of Residency and Social Security Number to the staff in charge.
- When your identity is verified, your medical history will be reviewed.
- You will also undergo a physical examination to ensure you are fit for donation.
- After you have been examined, the donation process will begin.
A Prepaid card will be issued to you after the process and this is a form of reward for making a donation. You can make return visits if you wish.
CSL Plasma near Me
If you are interested in donating your plasma, you can locate any of the CSL Plasma donation centres near you. You can do this online by entering your ZIP code. When you locate the centre closest to you, you can book an appointment to make things easier and faster.
How to Locate CSL Plasma near Me
The steps below will help you locate the centre closest to you:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.cslplasma.com to visit the official web page.
- Scroll down the page and enter your “Zip Code” in the search bar.
- Go through the donation centres listed on the page.
- You can also navigate through the map to get more search results.
With this, you will get the address and contact info of the donation centre close to you. You can also set the centre as your preferred location.
CSL Plasma iGive Rewards
The igive Rewards is a rewards program organized by the company for their plasma donations. When individuals make their donations, they earn credits which they can redeem at any time. To encourage donors, more points are given to them and their membership level increases. The membership levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
CSL Plasma igive Rewards Sign Up
Signing up for a CSL Plasma account is very important is you are a donor. The account gives you access to your donation history, credit balance, membership rewards, and lots more. You can also redeem your credit rewards with your account.
How to Sign Up for a CSL Plasma igive Rewards Account
The steps below will guide you on how to create a CSL Plasma account:
- With your internet-connected device, go to www.rewards.cslplasma.com/login
- Click on “Register” at the bottom of the form.
- Enter the “Donation Number” given to you on the first day of donation.
- Fill in your “Social Security Number”, “Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to complete the registration process.
CSL Plasma igive Rewards Login
It is important for you to log in to your igive account with the login portal or with the CSL plasma app. This gives you access to your donation credits and your membership level.
If you don’t log in to your account at least once in 180 days, your rewards will expire. The next section of this article will guide you on how to log in to your account on the website.
How to Login to your CSL Plasma igive Rewards Online
Follow the guide below to access your account on the website:
- Visit the Login page with the URL www.rewards.cslplasma.com/login
- On the opened page, enter your “Phone Number”.
- Or fill in your “Donor ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Log in” at the bottom of the page.
This is how to access your account on the website. You can click on “Forgot Password?” to recover your Forgotten Password. The CSL app also gives you access to your account.
CSL Plasma App
The CSL Plasma app is mobile software designed for CSL plasma donors. With this app, you can log in to your account to check your Credit rewards.
The app gives users access to the latest offers and updates. Users can also locate the CSL Plasma donation centre closest to them. The app is available for download on both Android devices.
How to Download the CSL Plasma App on Android Devices
If you are an Android user, follow the steps below to access download the app on your device:
- Switch on your Android device and connect it to the internet.
- Tap on the Google Play Store icon to launch it on your device.
- Use the Virtual keyboard on your screen to search for “CSL Plasma”.
- When the app displays on your screen, click on “Install”
The app download will begin on your device. You can now register for an account or login to your already existing account to start using the app.
How to Download the CSL Plasma App on your iOS Device
The steps below will guide you on how to download the app on your device:
- Power on your device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the Apple Store on your device.
- Search for the “CSL plasma App” with the search bar.
- The app will display on your screen, click on “GET” to install the app.
This is how to download the app on your device.
CSL Plasma Coupons
CSL offers coupons to new and returning plasma donors when they make donations. This coupon gives them access to bonuses. For new donors, the coupon gives them access to bonuses on the first and second visits within a 30-day period. If you are a new donor, you should take hold of this opportunity.
How to Get CSL Plasma Coupons
You can get the coupons and bonuses offered by the Plasma donation company online. To do this, visit the Company’s official web apace at www.cslplasma.com and search for “Coupons” with the search icon on the page. You can also get updates on Coupons with the CSL App. You will be asked to provide the coupon code at the donation centre to redeem your bonus.
CSL Plasma Card
The CSL Plasma Card is a reloadable prepaid card issued to donors on their first visit. Donors are asked to choose between the Igive rewards and the card as a form of payment. Since the company pays its donors after each donation, their payments are loaded into the card.
Cardholders can use this card immediately it is issued to make purchases. This card is not a credit card. The three types of CSL Plasma crud includes the Prepaid Veterans card, the Prepaid Red card and the Bank of America Prepaid card.
How Much Does CSL Plasma Pay?
The pay received by donors from the CSL varies by the number of donations they have made. But the average pay is $1000. This pay is loaded into the CSL card. Donors who opt-in for the igive rewards earn credits instead and as they make more donations, they gain more credits.
How Long Does it Take to Donate Plasma?
The average time it takes to donate plasma is about two hours. This is for the first time. On your return visits, the process may take about 90 minutes. This is because you will not have to pass through the initial screening process.
When are you considered a New Donor at CSL Plasma?
You are considered a new donor if your medical history has been checked and approved by CSL staff. You should also meet the eligibility requirements if you want to be considered a new donor. New donors are expected to be at least 18 years of age and weigh at least 50kg (110 pounds). You should also have no recent tattoo or piercing within the past four months.