Applications are now open for the 2023-2024 Colgate Emerging Leaders Commercial Graduate Program. Colgate-Palmolive South Africa is committed to nurturing and developing early-career graduates through its Emerging Leaders Commercial Graduate Program.
The program offers a unique opportunity for aspiring professionals to kick-start a career of growth and development within the commercial functions of Colgate-Palmolive South Africa, including Customer Development, Service and logistics, and Marketing.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a forward-thinking and caring company dedicated to reshaping a healthier future for people, their pets, and planet Earth. The company has a strong focus on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate-Palmolive distributes its products across more than 200 countries and territories, featuring renowned brands like Colgate, Palmolive, Amex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, along with Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Colgate has a rich history in dental care, the brand is owned by Colgate-Palmolive and first introduced its oral hygiene products in 1873, sixteen years after the passing of its founder, William Colgate. The company’s journey, however, began with the sale of soap, but it was the introduction of Colgate toothpaste in 1873 that set the brand on a path to popularity.
Benefits of the Colgate Emerging Leaders Commercial Graduate Program
Participants can expect the following benefits from the Colgate Emerging Leaders Commercial Graduate Program:
- Successful candidates admitted to this program will enjoy an enriching learning experience through job rotations and project assignments.
- The program will run for 24 months program in which Commercial Trainees will potentially secure a permanent role within the company, contingent on their performance and business requirements.
Are you wondering if you qualify for the Program? Kindly take note of the prerequisites:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a B.Com Honor’s Degree in Strategic Marketing, Management, Business Management, or related studies.
- Applicants must have an interest or background in digital and analytics.
- 0-2 years of working experience is required making it an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates.
- You should possess analytical and problem-solving skills, be numerate with great attention to detail, result-focused with strong leadership qualities, and have the ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong implementation, team building, collaboration, and project management skills are highly valued.
- You should be able to work effectively under time pressure.
How to Apply
To apply for the Program 2023-2024:
- Please visit the Colgate website at http://jobs.colgate.com/job/Midrand-2024-Emerging-Leaders-Commercial-Graduate-Program-GT/1091049000/
- From the homepage, click the Apply now button at the right side of the page to proceed
- You will need to enter your email and password to log in or Sign up if you’re a new user
CHECK THESE OUT: