Are you finding it very stressful to have to deal with tax debt and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and you need financial aid? Then, a company called Coast One Tax Group says it can help handle that financial burden.
This article will examine Coast One Tax Group to let you know if they are legit and how they can help you get back on your feet financially by examining their services, reputation, pros, and cons.
About Coast One Tax Relief
Coast One Tax Group is a tax and debt relief firm with headquarters in San Diego, California, USA. Among the company’s staff are experts in the fields of tax law and tax relief. Such as Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, and Tax Attorneys. These staff will represent you before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities and will exhaust all possible solutions to your tax problems.
- Coast One Tax Group is equipped to handle even the most complex tax cases thanks to its team of experts with extensive backgrounds in the field.
- Assists Customers in Paying Off Tax Obligations The main objective of Coast One Tax Group is to help people get out of debt and find financial relief from their tax debts.
- To find out if you qualify for Coast One’s services, they offer a free consultation where you can talk to a tax expert about your situation at no cost.
- They work hard to make the process of getting relief simple and uncomplicated for their clients.
- Coast One Tax Group’s staff consists of professionals with expertise in tax law, guaranteeing that clients receive reliable advice and direction.
- Clients must have a tax debt of at least $10,000 in order to be eligible for their services, which may not be possible for everyone.
- Potential customers may have questions that aren’t addressed on Coast One Tax Group’s website because of the lack of detail provided there.
- The Coast One Tax Group, in contrast to some other tax relief organizations, does not offer professional memberships.
Services Offered by Coast One Tax Group
Coast One Tax Group provides a wide variety of tax services, such as:
- Tax Resolution
- Tax Preparation/Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Negotiation
- Offer in Compromise
- Penalty Abatement
- IRS Fresh Start Program
- Innocent Spouse/Injured Spouse
- Tax Lien Withdrawal
- Tax Audit/Tax Examination
- Tax Lawyers
- Tax Consultants
Coast One Tax Group’s strategy begins with a detailed evaluation of your financial condition, the amount of debt, and the creditors you owe money to. From there, they design a personalized plan to suit your individual tax relief needs. The team negotiates and makes concessions behind the scenes to save you money and pay off your tax debt.
Tax Issues Resolved by Coast One Tax Relief
The services supplied by Coast One Tax Group are aimed to address a variety of common tax difficulties, including:
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- State Wage Garnishment
- IRS Bank Levy
- State Bank Levy
- Federal or State Tax Lien
- Driver’s License Suspension
- Revocation of Passport
- Social Security Levy
- Retirement Plan Seizure
- Payroll or Employment Tax Debt
- Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR)
- Revenue Office Assignment
Coast One Tax Group is well-equipped to tackle these challenges, and they work carefully to find a solution that would bring tax relief to their clients.
Minimum Requirements for Coast One Tax Group
It’s vital to know that Coast One Tax Group does have some basic requirements for individuals who seek to utilize their services. To be qualified, clients must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum tax debt of $10,000.
- Have no maximum restriction on the amount of tax debt outstanding.
These conditions ensure that the expense of employing Coast One Tax Group is justified by the amount of debt to be handled. If you meet these qualifications, you can take advantage of their free consultation offer. Where an expert will discuss your case with you to determine your eligibility for their services.
Eligibility and Costs
If you find yourself in a scenario where you owe a considerable amount in past taxes, employing a professional agency may be a logical alternative.
Coast One Tax Group needs clients to owe a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt to qualify for their services. That way you know the price of their services is reasonable in light of how much debt you have to pay off.
Coast One Tax Group’s fees are not set and instead rely on factors including the size and complexity of your tax debt as well as how long it takes to resolve. During your first meeting, the company inform you about the costs involved.
Clients who qualify can take advantage of Coast One Tax Group’s financing alternatives, which include a payment plan with zero percent interest for up to six months. If you need some help paying for tax relief services, this may be a good alternative for you.
Is There a Risk of Being Scammed by Tax Relief Companies?
There are, sadly, scammers and dishonest businesses operating in the tax relief market. When looking for tax relief services, it’s important to do the following;
- Exercise caution and do your research.
- Check the company’s rating with groups like the Better Business Bureau and look for evidence of a solid track record. Such as positive reviews and recommendations from other customers.
- Be aware of businesses that demand high up-front payments without offering transparent information about their services. Or promise outcomes that seem too good to be true.
Is Coast One Tax Group Legit?
Coast One Tax Group seems to be a credible tax relief provider, having experts in tax law and a history of success. Nonetheless, one’s own experiences and requirements will shape their perception of validity.
Before deciding if Coast One Tax Group is the best choice for you. You should do extensive background research and think carefully about your individual financial situation.
Coast One Tax Group provides a wide variety of services to aid people and businesses in getting out from under their tax arrears and problems. They aren’t without flaws, but they do boast specialists who are well-versed in tax law and have a demonstrated ability to save clients money.
Coast One Tax Group is an option to examine if you have tax debt to the IRS or a state agency. You can schedule a no-cost initial appointment to go over your circumstances and see whether you qualify for their assistance.