Have you heard about the Tax Group Center? The Tax Group Center is a tax services company headquartered in California that provides tax relief options to clients in all 50 states.
The business offers a variety of tax services, including tax audit appeals, IRS debt forgiveness, and installment arrangements. Because the cost of services varies greatly from case to case. Tax Group Center does not disclose prices online. Customers may, however, request a free consultation before committing to any services.
How Does Tax Group Center Work
Depending on your unique circumstances, Tax Group Center will match you with the finest tax resolution choices following a free consultation. Every sort of resolution has a unique procedure.
For instance, the Tax Group Center will ask you to submit any unfiled returns first since an offer is in compromise. Which enables you to settle IRS debt for less than you owe, and requires a specific application. And proof that you have previously filed your taxes on time.
Services Offered by Tax Group Center
Tax Group Center offers both in-person help for clients in the Calabasas, California area and remote support for clients across the country. Customers can get in touch with the company’s team of California Tax Education Council (CTEC) Certified Tax Consultants via phone or online form, and they are available around the clock, seven days a week. In order to assist customers in understanding tax relief options and determining. If Tax Group Center is a suitable fit, the organization also offers a limited number of online tools.
Tax Group Center provides the following tax relief services, to name a few:
- Customers can settle their tax obligation for less than what they owe by using offers in compromise, or OICs. Avoiding interest payments and IRS fines may be part of this.
- Customers can reduce or eliminate penalties from their tax obligation by working with Tax Group Center employees to present a valid explanation for unpaid taxes.
- Instead of the IRS pursuing collection of the full bill at once, customers can pay their taxes on a monthly basis using an installment agreement (IA).
- Tax Group Center can assist its clients in requesting that their tax debt be classified as currently non-collectible (CNC). This can shield you from fines and collection efforts.
- company’s representatives can shorten the time required to contest an audit’s findings and support IRS audit appeals.
- Customers who assert they were not aware of mistakes or understatements on joint tax returns may benefit from this kind of assistance.
- They offer the IRS Fresh Start Program which was Launched in 2011, this IRS program uses many of the strategies that the Tax Relief Center provides to assist clients in paying down their tax obligations. The business may guide clients through this procedure and help them save as much money as they can.
Pricing for Tax Group Center
The cost of using the Tax Group Center varies based on the intricacy and extent of the case, the desired outcome, and whether or not the client is currently in collections.
Although the company’s website does not list all prices, it is said that the typical client fee is approximately $1,000. Having said that, Tax Group Center provides a free initial consultation to determine whether its staff is qualified to offer tax relief services.
Services from the Tax Group Center are billed on a retainer basis, which requires payment in advance from the client. A money-back guarantee is not offered.
Tax Group Center Pros
- You can call the Tax Group Center at any time of day or night to speak with a representative.
- The tax relief services offered by Tax Group Center range from tax attorneys and CPAs to help with IRS programs, audits, and the negotiation and settlement of tax debt.
- Tax Group Center provides services from expert tax law and best practices CTEC Certified Tax Consultants.
- Online resources are provided by Tax Group Center to assist customers in navigating their alternatives while handling intricate IRS concerns.
Tax Group Center Cons
- Mixed reviews can be found online for Tax Group Center: Some clients have complained about unsatisfactory treatment and having trouble getting the business to handle their cases.
- Tax Group Center does not release pricing information online: Until you speak with a representative, you will not be able to determine the cost of resolving your case.
- If you’re unhappy with the way your case turned out, you might not have any other options because the company doesn’t market a money-back guarantee for its services.
Is Tax Group Center Safe to Use?
Tax Group Center is a reputable company with thirty years of expertise. While it states that it has a 100% price protection policy, it cannot guarantee any of its services.
Customer Support for Tax Group Center
Places: 3591 E. 3rd Ave., Suite 106, Post Falls, ID 83854; 5010 Parkway Calabasas, Suite 110, Calabasas, CA 91302
All things considered, Tax Group Center is a trustworthy tax relief provider offering a variety of options to assist clients in fulfilling their IRS obligations. And getting their lives back on track.
The business uses CTEC Certified Tax Consultants and provides a free consultation. To receive a cost estimate that is specific to your needs. You will need to get in touch with the company personally as they do not give money-back guarantees or publish pricing information online.
More Related Content
- Child Tax Credit 2021 Monthly Payment – Qualifications for the Child Tax Credit
- Better Tax Relief Reviews – Is It a Scam or Legit?
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge – How to Pay the Tax Charge
- How Much Is Child Tax Credit: Requirements of Child Tax Credit
- 5 Common Reasons your Investments may Trigger an IRS Audit