Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a credit card worth applying for if you want to avoid high-interest rates on balance transfers and other transactions.
Although this card has no rewards attached to it, it has a promotional 0% APR for the first 21 months on balance transfers. If you are looking forward to getting this card, this article is for you.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card
Citi Diamond Preferred card is one of the credit cards owned and issued by Citibank. Also, the Card does not give a welcome offer to new cardholders just like most balance transfer cards.
Also, no rewards are offered to cardholders but you can still apply for this card if you want to pay off a debt with balance transfers.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Benefits
Knowing the benefits of the Citi Diamond credit card will help you determine if it is the best credit card option for you. This credit card is one of the best if you want to save on interest. Other benefits of this card are listed below:
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders get free access to their FICO score.
- Citi Entertainment. This credit card is a good option for you if you love entertainment activities. With your Citi card, you get VIP access to concerts, dinner events, sports, and lots more.
- Also, cardholders are given access to Contactless pay in which they can shop with a contactless chip-enabled card.
- Citi Flex loan. With the Citi flex loan, cardholders can borrow money against their credit card limit and pay it over a set period of time.
These are some of the benefits of being a holder of this credit card. Although there are no rewards for using this card, you can use it alongside other rewards credit cards.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Reviews
This section of the article will give you more details about the Citi Diamond Preferred Card. This credit card is one of the best options for people who want to waive interest charges on balance transfers and other purchases. It has one of the longest 0% introductory APRs on balance transfers. This is for a period of 21 months.
The Citi credit card is also one of the best credit cards to consider if you want to pay off your debts. There is also a fee charged for making foreign transactions with this credit card. After the 0% intro APR for balance transfers, 5% is charged for balance transfers.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Application
You can apply for the Citi Credit card online or over the phone. One of the easiest ways to apply for this credit card is to do so online. Before you begin the application make sure you have your important details such as your Social Security Number, Income information, and address details ready.
How to Apply for Citi Diamond Preferred Card Online
To apply for this credit card, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.citicards.citi.com into the search bar.
- Locate “Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card” and click on “Learn more and Apply”.
- Go through the card details on the page and click on “Apply Now”.
- On the opened page, fill in your “Name”, “Date of Birth”, and “Social Security Number”.
- Indicate if you are a U.S Citizen by ticking any of the boxes.
Provide every other detail on your screen to provide your financial information and complete the card application process.
How to Activate Citi Diamond Preferred Card
When you receive a new Citi Diamond preferred credit card, you need to activate it before you can use it. You can activate your credit card with the steps below:
- Visit the card page with the URL www.citi.com
- Navigate to the login form and click on “Activate”.
- Fill in your “Card Number” in the required field.
- Click on “Continue”.
Follow all other prompts displayed on your screen to complete the card application process. If there is a phone number printed on your card, you can call the number to activate the card over the phone.
How to Sign Up for Citi Diamond Preferred Card Account
To create an account for your Citi credit card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Citi Bank page online with the URL www.citi.com
- Click on “Register” on the page.
- In the required field, enter your “Credit Card Number” on the page.
- Click on “Continue Set Up”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the process.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login
With your Citi credit card account, you can pay your bills, update your personal information, add more authorized users, set up automated payments, and lots more. To get a detailed guide on how to access your account online, keep on reading.
How to Login to Your Citi Diamond Preferred Card Account
To access your card account, follow the steps below:
- Enter the URL www.citi.com into the search bar on your internet-connected device.
- Locate the sign-in form on the page and enter your “User ID”.
- Also, fill in your account “Password” and click on “Sign On”.
- You can also sign in to your account by scanning the QR code on the page.
This is how to log in to your Citi credit card account online.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Credit Score
Although Citi Bank does not state the credit score required for this credit card, you need to have a good credit score or higher to qualify. Citi Bank also considers other factors such as your credit history, annual income, the debt you owe, and lots more. The higher your credit score, the better the chances of you getting approved for the credit card.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Balance Transfer
As earlier stated in this article, the Citi Diamond Preferred card is one of the best balance transfer cards. This credit card has a 0% intro APR on balance transfer for the first 21 months. The Balance transfer on this card is a good way to pay off your debt. If you are looking for a way to save on balance transfers, you should go for the Citi Diamond credit card.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Limit
The credit limit is the maximum sum of money you can spend on your credit card. For Citi Diamond Preferred cardholders, their credit limit is determined by their creditworthiness. New cardholders can get between $400 to $500 as a credit limit. Some card holders can get up to $10000 credit limit. The credit limit however depends on the credit score, payment history, and lots more.
Is it Hard to Get a Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
It’s not hard to get the Citi Diamond Preferred card if you have an excellent credit score. Also, there are other factories that can contribute to you getting this card. The card issuer also takes the creditworthiness and income of applicants into consideration before they can e approved for the card.
How Do I Make my Citi Diamond Preferred Card Payment?
If you want to pay the bills on your Citi Diamond credit card, you can do so online. Simply log in to your account with the guidelines provided in this article and choose the pay bill option on your account dashboard. You can also your bills with the Citi Mobile app or with any Citibank ATM or through the mail.
How Do I Pay my Citi Credit Card Bills with a Debit Card?
You can pay your Citi credit card bills with a debit card. To do this, log in to your account online or with the mobile app. Choose the payment button and fill in the amount you want to pay. With this, you will be redirected to a new page where you can choose the debit card you want to use and make payments.
How Do I Get a Credit Limit Increase on My Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
If you want the credit limit on your Citi credit card to be increased, you can make a request. You can make a request by logging in to your account or by calling Citi Bank customer service. If you qualify for an increase, your request may be approved by the card issuer.
- Assassin’s Creed Stealth Spin-off Would Not be Arriving for a While
- Best Fairy Type Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Penn State Academic Calendar 2022-2023 – Penn State Summer Session 2022-2023
- UTK Canvas Login at cas.tennessee.edu – UTK Canvas Portal
- Synchrony Credit Card Login at www.mysynchrony.com – Synchrony Credit Card Credit…