The Cisco Youth Leadership Award aims to recognize the World’s Most Inspiring Youth Leaders, Applications are now open for the 2023 edition.
The Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award is an annual award established in 2018, it celebrates the significance that young people are having on achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, and accelerating global problem-solving.
The Cisco Youth Leadership Award honours an individual who is of the age bracket of 18 to 30 and who has contributed meaningfully towards the goal of ending extreme poverty through their leadership, dedication, and innovation.
The awards include a $250,000 prize paid to the organization to which the individual contributes.
Details About Global Citizens Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Name of Award: Cisco Youth Leadership Award
- Organization: Cisco
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2023, at 5 pm PST
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a renowned American multinational technology conglomerate with its headquarters in San Jose, California, in the centre of Silicon Valley.
Cisco’s business activities include developing, manufacturing and selling networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Meanwhile, Cisco Systems was established in December 1984 by Sandy Lerner, a director of computer facilities for the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Benefits of Global Citizens Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award
The Cisco Youth Leadership award includes a US$250,000 prize paid to the organization to which the individual contributes.
How to Apply for Global Citizens Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award?
- Are you interested and qualified? Visit Cisco at 2023cyla.skild.com to apply
- Visit the official webpage of Cisco Global Citizen on: https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/prize/youth-leadership/
Eligibility Criteria for Global Citizen: CISCO Youth Leadership Award Qualification
The Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award applies only to an individual aged 18-30 who has contributed meaningfully towards ending extreme poverty.
All the Candidates will be evaluated based on the below criteria:
- Global Citizenship
- Technology Innovation
Once a Candidate is selected as a finalist, the candidates will be judged by a panel of representatives from Global Citizen, Cisco, and esteemed activists and leaders in the international development field.
January 20, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Shell Accessed Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates – Apply Now!
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships In Italy for International Students – Apply Now!
- Orange Corners Incubation Program 2023 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – Apply Now!
- American Express Season Greetings Gift Card – amexgiftcard.com/seasons-greetings