Getting to know how to change password on Facebook 2021 is very important for you as a Facebook user, you should try to change your password on Facebook regularly. This protects your Facebook account from scammers and also any security breach of your account, these are the reasons why it is considered essential to change password on Facebook from time to time.
Change Password on Facebook 2021
The process of changing your password does not take long at all, as far as your internet connection is not having any issue, you can carry that out within few minutes. There are some users who do not rely on just to change password on Facebook, the two-factor authentication option is also used as an additional way of keeping Facebook accounts secure. In this article, we are going to show you easy steps on how to change password on Facebook.
How to Change Password On Facebook
Internet security is a matter to be taken very seriously and not with levity hands. This is because social media sites, especially Facebook are often the target of most hackers to snatch logins from users and block every access to the users’ accounts. So like we have said earlier, a major way of avoiding this is by changing the password on Facebook. There are two ways by which you can do, you can change your password on Facebook through the web browser or through the mobile app. Go through the steps to learn how to change password on Facebook through the web browser:
- Get the Facebook website opened through a web browser and in the upper right corner of your screen, tap the downward-facing arrow to show a dropdown menu.
- Tap on “Settings & Privacy” and then “Settings,” this will direct you to a General Account Settings page.
- Tap on “Settings” located at the dropdown menu under the downward-facing arrow, tap on “Settings & privacy.”
- Next, tap on “Security and login” located at the menu on the left side of the s
- Next, scroll down to the “Login” section, and next to the “Change password” option, tap “Edit.”
- Input your current password, then enter a new one and do that the second time for confirmation.
- Tap on “Save Changes” to confirm your new password.
- Ensure you actively connected to an internet source. Next, tap open your Facebook app, and click the three horizontal lines located at the lower right corner of your screen to access a menu of navigation options.
- Scroll down and click the “Settings & Privacy” section. And then on “Settings.”
- On the next page displayed. Under “Security,” click the “Security and login” option to be directed to where your login preferences will be displayed.
- Next, under “Login,” click on “Change password”
- Finally, on the “Change Password” page. Input your current password and the new password you have selected password twice for confirmation. After that, tap on “Save Changes” to get it saved, and your Facebook password will finally be changed.
In conclusion, it is advisable to use a long and complex password to avoid easy guessing by hackers. Follow the steps above and your Facebook password will be successfully changed.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Login Account Password Change: Facebook Login | Facebook Password Change
- How to Change my Birthday on Facebook: Facebook Birthday | Facebook Settings
- Change Password Facebook: Change Password Facebook Android | Change Password Facebook App
- How to Change Password on Gmail: Change your Password on Gmail through Mobile App
- Change Facebook Password: How To Change Facebook Password | Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- How to Change Password FB – Change Password on Facebook – Facebook Password