The Bigo Live Apps is a live streaming platform that has over 200 million users all across the globe. By using the Bigo Live App, you can easily broadcast your life and video chat with your friends, family, and fans from all over the world and also enjoy quality streams about many interesting things. You need not worry about the payment because Bigo Live App is totally free, so all you have to do is to get the app downloaded on your various devices and you can get started!
Bigo Live App: How to Download and Play Bigo Live Apps on PC
The steps to downloading the Bigo Live App on your PC is not a complex one at all. You can follow the straightforward steps below to get started :
- First of all, after ensuring your device has been connected to an active internet source, download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Next, Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, you can also do this another time.
- After that, search for Bigo Live in the search bar which is located at the top right corner
- From the results of the search, tap to install Bigo Live.
- Next, complete Google sign-in (if you didn’t follow step 2) to install Bigo Live
- After this, tap on the Bigo Live icon which is located on the home screen to start playing.
How to Stream With Bigo Live
Bigo Live broadcasts your video live online. This is also very much similar to live stream on Facebook. Here are the easy and straightforward steps you can follow if you are interested in learning how to stream with Bigo Live :
- Visit https://www.bigo.tv/ to go to Bigo Live homepage.
- Tap on the Connector item located in the top section at the main interface.
- After that, tap on the Download for Windows button to get the software downloaded on the computer.
- Tap on the .exe file to install Bigo Live and choose the English Bigo Live installation language Then click OK to continue.
- Next, click on “agree” to the Bigo Live installation terms, move on to install.
- Next, get the Bigo Live App opened on your phone to scan the QR code for Bigo Live version on your PC. After that, log in to your Bigo Live account on your phone to gain access to the main interface and tap on the dot icon located in the middle.
- Tap on the game console’s Live game icon and display the QR code scanning screen at the live stream of the phone.
- You will be able to see the Bigo Live interface live when it is successfully connected.
You can easily follow the steps by step instructions that have been provided for you above to start your streaming experience with the Bigo Live App.
More Related Posts
- NPR Breaking News – NPR Podcasts | NPR Breaking News App
- Facebook Dating Site Reviews – Facebook Dating App Free | How the Facebook Free Dating Looks Like 2020 – Facebook Dating 2021
- Whatsapp Web – Whatsapp Web App Download | WhatsApp Web Login
- Yandex – Yandex Mobile | Yandex Mail
- Spotify Login – Spotify Sign Up – Spotify App and Web Login