The Central European University (CEU) in Hungary, is inviting eligible international students from across the globe, to apply for its 2024-25 intake of the CEU Scholarships Program. Most international students who wish to pursue higher education abroad are often faced with financial limitations.
Therefore, the Central European University (CEU) is offering Fully Funded scholarship opportunities for the year 2024 in Hungary for such students to actualize their study dreams.
CEU Scholarships Details
The Hungarian government seeks to foster international relationships as well as nurture academic talents. They offer several scholarships, internships, and leadership programs to students from around the globe. Among these prestigious opportunities, the Central European University; CEU Scholarships for 2024-25 in Hungary stand out.
CEU values academic freedom, which means students and staff have the liberty to conduct research on any topic, regardless of its social or political implications. These scholarships are bestowed upon individuals who exhibit remarkable leadership potential and academic excellence. This means if you’re passionate about your field and have the drive to excel, CEU is the place for you.
About Central European University (CEU)
The Central European University, founded in 1991, is a Hungarian institution known for its commitment to academic excellence. Many leading Hungarian firms look to CEU to recruit future CEOs and senior executives. Moreover, they establish R&D departments, emphasizing the university’s impact on the business world.
The university’s Economics department has recently achieved the remarkable feat of being ranked ninth in Europe for research quality by the European Research Council (ERC).
Who’s Eligible to Apply?
- The Fully Funded CEU Scholarships for the 2024-25 academic calendar in Hungary, are open to international aspirants from all corners of the world.
- These scholarships are designed for individuals aiming to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. programs in various fields of study.
- Students can choose from the following available fields of study at CEU: Arts, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Engineering, and Business.
Benefits of CEU Scholarships
All successfully selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Tuition-Free Education: CEU graduate programs come with no tuition fees, making high-quality education accessible to all.
- Free Housing: Housing facilities are provided to scholars, ensuring a comfortable living experience.
- Free Books: Academic materials are provided free of cost.
- Affordable Travel: CEU helps scholars with affordable travel options, to facilitate their journey to Hungary.
- No Mandatory Insurance: Unlike many institutions, CEU does not mandate purchasing insurance.
Available Fields of Study
CEU offers a variety of courses and fields for prospective scholars. These include:
- Natural Science
- Legal Studies/Public Administration
- Business Administration
To be eligible for a CEU scholarship 2034-25, Candidates must meet the criteria below:
- Applicants must be full-time students pursuing a postgraduate, PhD, or master’s degree.
- A good grade point average or an outstanding student evaluation is required.
- Applicants should not have previously received a scholarship covering the full cost of their education.
- Students from all around the world are encouraged to apply to Central European University.
- Applicants should not have already obtained a CEU diploma.
- Prospective Candidates must have obtained their recent degree in English, with a certificate of English language competency issued by a university is necessary.
How to Submit Your Application
The application procedure for this scholarship is entirely online and can be completed within a few minutes. Please use the guide below to apply for the CEU Scholarships 2024-25:
- Create an account on the CEU scholarship application portal via this link: https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/deadlines
- Log in to access your online portfolio and track your progress.
- Browse through the available scholarships and choose the one that aligns with your academic goals and interests.
- Complete the required details and submit your application online.
- Visit the official website for more details at https://www.ceu.edu/financialaid
When applying for the CEU Fully Funded Scholarships, ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Completed online application form
- Transcripts of your highest degree
- A copy of a valid passport
- Passport for International Students
- Recent passport-size photograph
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Medical Certificate
- No Criminal Record
The application deadline for the CEU Fully Funded Scholarships for the year 2024 in Hungary is February 1, 2024.
More Related Content
- Central European University (CEU) Scholarships 2024-2025 in Hungary – APPLY NOW
- Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded | How to apply
- High Commission of Hungary Scholarships 2023 for International Applicants – How to Apply
- Top 5 Tips to Studying In Hungary
- Walmart Seller Central Application, Sign Up & Login @ seller.walmart.com