Hungary Government Scholarships 2022. The application for the Hungary Government scholarship is now open for the academic year of 2022-2023. The online portal for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships is now open for application for both Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Hungary Government Scholarships 2022
International students all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for this Scholarship. You do not compulsorily need IELTS to apply for this scholarship. You will require no application Fee.
In the academic year of 2022-2023, more than 5000 students will be awarded this scholarship. This student will study in English. This scholarship is awarded by over 31 Hungarian higher education institutions and it covers all the educational fields and degrees covered by these institutions.
Hungary is a popular, safe, and modern country to complete your studies in Europe.
The major aim of these scholarships is to attract top foreign students to Hungarian Institutions. More details about these scholarships are given below.
Details of the Hungary Government Scholarships
- Host Country and location of study: Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2022
Duration of These Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Hungary Government Scholarship covers all the expenses of the program to be studied. The details of the financial benefits are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available fields for these scholarships
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies.
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
To apply for these scholarships, the following documents have to be prepared and ready.
- School certificate (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any other equivalent; all in English.
- A document that proves that you are a citizen of your country of residence (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Your Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results if you are a citizen or resident of the United States applying for any Medicine program.
The deadline for the application for the scholarships is 15th January 2022.
How to apply
The online portal for the application of these scholarships is now open. To apply, please visit the official website of the Hungary Government Scholarship.