Have you heard about the Canva free trial? Canva free trial gives small and medium businesses, organizations, and even individual professionals a very simple design platform that enables them to create amazing and professional quality graphic designs.
This online design software offers a huge variety of powerful features, a massive amount of fonts, and vast numbers of images that you can use, the best of which are premium which you have to be a Pro member for.
There’s a fantastic 30-day Canva free trial for you to check out what I’m talking about, I will recommend signing up for the Canva free trial just to see the difference, we’re sure you’ll be convinced.
Canva Free Trial
The Canva free trial is open for all users. Canva is a very popular design platform, famous for its user-friendly image editor thought for non-designers and its wide collection of graphic resources. Canva Pro, their design solution for businesses that includes unlimited downloads from a library of 60 million images, is subscription-based.
But this cool Canva Free Trial lets you test the quality of the Canva Pro service, without spending a dime. It gives you access to Canva Pro for 30 days, including unlimited downloads and all graphic design and marketing features the service has to offer.
How to Unlock the Canva Free Trial
Below is the step by step guides to help you unlock the Canva free trial;
- First off Click on the Canva Free Trial banner right here
- Create a Canva account, or log in if you already have one
- Select the Canva Pro yearly offer ($9.95 a month billed annually)
- Enter your payment details, that you can choose between credit card or PayPal (don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything for the initial 30 days)
- Hit the “Claim my free trial” button
- Done! Once your personal and payment data is verified, you’ll get full access to Canva Pro for one month.
How to Cancel Canva Pro Free Trial
If you do not wish to upgrade to the paid membership for Canva Pro, the question “can I cancel my Canva Pro free trial?” must be already in your mind. Don’t worry, this offer is a free trial precisely because you can test the service without paying for it. And it’s super simple.
Things You Will Have Access To With the Help of Canva
Below are the lists of things you will get access to when using Canva;
- Unlimited downloads: Use and download as many graphic elements as you wish, at no added cost
- Canva design tool: The company’s flagship web-based image editor, popular for its simple drag-and-drop concept that makes media design accessible for non-designers.
- High-quality stock photos: Choose from a library of 60 million royalty-free images
- Graphic templates: You can choose from over 60,000 templates to easily create a visual
- Font collection: Over 1,000 custom fonts for an outstanding copy
- Custom design elements: Upload your own fonts, logos, graphic elements, images, and more to customize your visuals
- Brand kit: keep your team and all your designs consistent under your brand colors, logo, and other identity-building elements
- Publishing assistant: resize, schedule, and publish visual content on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,) effortlessly
- Background removal: A simple tool to remove transparent backgrounds and create perfect cutouts
- Animation: Create animated GIFs and other animation elements easily. You can get more details here.
To crown it the entire trial offer is open for all users. It gives you access to Canva Pro for 30 days, including unlimited downloads and all graphic design and marketing features the service has to offer. You can get more details about the Canva free trial here.