Do you aspire to further your higher education in the United Kingdom? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) is currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year, offering scholarships specially designed for international candidates.
The cost of studying in the UK is usually a challenge for most students, especially international students. The Canterbury Christ Church University has introduced the International Applicants Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024, thereby eliminating the financial barriers to studying abroad for the above-mentioned individuals.
Summary Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarships
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Country: The United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Canterbury Christ Church University
- Program: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Undergraduate
- Available Fields: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding: Partial Scholarships
Details About Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarships
The Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarships aims to support international students in their pursuit of higher education in the UK.
The Scholarship award is a valuable contribution towards tuition fees, amounting to £1,500.
Recipients of this scholarship will benefit from an annual fee reduction throughout their years of study at CCCU.
About Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury Christ Church University, located in Canterbury, Kent, England, was initially established in 1962 as a Church of England college for teacher training.
In 2005, it achieved university status and has since become one of the top general universities in the region.
To be eligible for the Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate study program at CCCU.
- Recognized as workers and students, allowing them to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants from countries of the world are encouraged to enroll for this Canterbury Christ Church University International Scholarship.
- The scholarship covers any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program of selection provided at Canterbury Christ Church University.
To complete the application, students must provide the following supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of language proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
- Applying for Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarship is simple. Candidates can submit their applications through the UCAS portal at: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-to-university
- Please note that selection of recipients is based on their eligibility and alignment with the scholarship’s criteria.
- For more details, kindly visit the University website on: https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/applying/entry-requirements
Who can apply for the Canterbury Christ Church University International Scholarship?
Candidates from all international countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What programs or subjects are eligible for the scholarship?
Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered by Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied for.
What are the eligibility standards for the scholarship?
Students should have workers’ student fee status, and the yearly tuition charges for their chosen course of study at CCCU must be £14,500.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
You can apply for the scholarship through the UCAS portal, and the selection will be based on your eligibility.
More Related Content
- University of Canterbury 2020/2021 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science at the University of Canterbury
- When is Easter: What Date Does Easter Fall In 2023
- When is Easter 2023: What You Need to Know About Easter 2023
- Easter 2022 – How is the Date for Easter Determined | When is Easter 2022?