CanGap Impact Fellowship 2024, invites you for an opportunity to receive up to $1000 to empower your community. The Canadian Gap Year Association (CanGap) is a non-profit organization that offers support to eligible families & students, to enhance purposeful post-secondary decisions. This it seeks to achieve by providing resources to support an experiential opportunity (a gap year).
All 17–25 year old students, gappers, and graduates, are cordially invited to participate in the January cohort of the CanGap Impact Fellowship program 2024. Are you interested and eligible? Unleash your talent, earn $1000, and gain the project management expertise you need to spearhead a worthwhile initiative that has a significant local effect.
Submit your applications now by the specified deadline of December 8th to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. The Canadian Gap Year Association (CanGap) supports students in discovering their life goals, creating and carrying out an action plan, and effectively navigating into the next stage of their lives during their gap year.
CanGap Impact Fellowship 2024
Designed to run for a duration of three months, the CanGap Impact Fellowship is open only to recent graduates, post-secondary students, and those in gap years. The fellowship comes with up to $1000 in funding, training, and mentorship support, it also presents a rare opportunity to obtain practical experience in leadership and influence.
The curriculum focuses on transforming concepts into worthwhile initiatives, giving you the resources you need to improve your career and make a difference.
- Get up to $1000 to strengthen your Community
- You are allowed to design projects that emphasize environmental, social justice, or community service during the fellowship.
- The possibilities for meaningful projects are endless and can include anything from planning art exhibitions to raising awareness to spearheading neighborhood clean-ups or holding fundraisers.
- First Month (January 2024): Immerse yourself in your hobbies, project objectives, and the fundamentals of project management at a 4-day boot camp.
- Weekly skill-building seminars and one-on-one coaching sessions to advance your skills and confidence are offered in the Second Month (February 2024).
- Month Three (March 2024): Carry out your project and oversee the assessment and reporting of its accomplishments.
Who’s Eligible For This Program?
- Those looking for a unique, fulfilling communal experience.
- People who are willing to learn from seasoned leaders and network with other like-minded individuals.
- Those who want to add actual project management experience to their resumes.
- Those who are enthusiastic about getting more involved in their community.
The Program is not open to:
- Individuals who are not interested in meaningful community engagement.
- Those not keen on learning from experienced leaders and mentors.
- People who are averse to meeting new people.
- Persons who believe they know everything and have nothing left to learn.
- Individuals planning to use the $1000 for unrelated purposes.
How to Apply for CanGap Impact Fellowship 2024?
- Go to the official website given below to register and receive the fellowship application.
- Once you complete the application form, schedule an interview.
- Do a review of your package & submit your program agreement.
- Be ready to join an EPIC 4 days at our Impact Boot camp
- Click the link below to start your application: https://www.cangap.ca/fellowship.
8th December, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
How can I take part in this program?
To receive an application, please enter your contact information. Once your application has been submitted, a coach will contact you to arrange the interview.
When and how will I get the $1000 that I need for my project?
You will get an e-transfer for your $1000 project micro-grant. To access the funds, a Canadian bank account is required. Your $1000 project micro-grant will be awarded to you in two installments: 50% after the program once you complete your Boot-camp, and the remaining 50% after you submit your project budget
Must I have a project idea already?
No. You will be helped to identify a project that suits your interests during boot camp. However, if you don’t have an idea already, it’s recommended that you join the October cohort
Is the Impact Program for Canadians only?
Yes. Only Canadian citizens new immigrants, or those with refugee status in Canada, are eligible.