Facebook Business Manager, this is where all of Facebook’s business tools live. It’s where you can organize and manage all your Facebook advertising and marketing activities. If your business uses Facebook, you should be using Facebook Business Manager.
It’s also where you can control multiple users’ access to additional resources like your Instagram account and product catalogs.
Facebook Business Manager
The Facebook Business Manager oversees the Facebook Ads, Facebook Pages, and other Facebook marketing activities. You or your employees can access these tools with special logins and permissions. The Facebook Business Manager is not tied to your personal account in any way.
And you don’t need to have an account with Facebook to be on Facebook Business Manager. You can also access multiple business pages with one login. The Business Manager can help you track the performance of each page or Ads accounts from one central dashboard.
Facebook Business Manager Login
To log in, you will need to have a Facebook business manager account. In case you don’t have one, you can create one. Creating a Facebook business manager page isn’t a lot of stress as Facebook has made it so easy, just read down on how to create yours.
Create Facebook Business Manager
Below are the steps to creating a Facebook business manager account
Step 1; Create a Facebook Business Manager account
- Go to Facebook.com and click the big blue Create Account button in the top right.
- Enter your business name, your name, and the business email address you want to use to manage your Facebook Business Manager account, and then click Next.
- Enter your business details: address, phone number, and website. You’ll also need to specify whether you’ll use this Business Manager account to promote your own business or to provide services to other businesses (like an agency). When you’re finished, click Submit.
- Check your email for a message with the subject line “Confirm your business email.” Within the message, click Confirm Now.
Step 2; Add your Facebook business page(s)
- From the Business Manager dashboard, click Add Page. Then, in the pop-up box, click Add Page again.
- Start typing the name of your Facebook business page in the text box. Your business page name should autocomplete below, so you can just click on it. Then click Add Page.
- If you have more than one Facebook page associated with your business, add the remaining pages by following the same steps.
Step 3; Add your Facebook ad account(s)
- From the Business Manager dashboard, click Add Ad Account, then Add Ad Account again, and then enter the ad account ID, which you can find in Ads Manager.
- Enter your account details, and then click Next.
- Indicate that you are using the ad account for your own business, and then click Create.
Key Functions of Facebook Business Manager
- It keeps your business activities separate from your personal profile, so you don’t have to worry about posting in the wrong place (or getting distracted by cat videos when you’re trying to work).
- It’s a central place to track Facebook ads, with detailed reports that show how your ads are performing.
- It allows you to give vendors, partners, and agencies access to your pages and ads, without handing over ownership of the assets.
- Coworkers don’t see your personal Facebook information just your name, work email, and pages and ad accounts.
It doesn’t end here, you can get a more detailed explanation of the remaining steps here.
How to Access Your Facebook Business Page on Mobile (Android Instructions)
- Download the Facebook Pages Manager app(free)
- Log in to your personal Facebook profile
- Click the hamburger menu on the upper right side of your phone’s screen
- Scroll down a bit on the next screen until you see the pages section
- Select your page from the list
The business managers should not be overlooked, especially if you are a business owner. You can get more of the details from this link.