Facebook you see is a social media platform that is filled with a lot of people. Most of its users do not want the whole world to access their personal information. Because of that, the social networking site enables, users, to easily hide their private information’s from others on the platform.
If you are editing your privacy, and you chose friends, your friends on Facebook will be able to access your information. Do you know that you can hide your posts and other information’s from other people on your friendliest? Well, read on to know how to hide things from certain people on Facebook.
How to Hide Things From Certain People on Facebook
There are steps that will that you can take to help you hide your information from certain people on Facebook. Using these steps I will be giving, your friends will never find out about it. To do is very easy all you have to do is pay attention carefully to the next section of this article. Below are a few steps that will help you hide things from certain people on Facebook.
How to Hide Things From Users On Facebook
Here are the steps below to follow when you want to hide things from users on Facebook:
- You can easily hide your wall on Facebook from a particular person. It is very easy, all you can do is clicking the “account” link on the upper right corner of your post. Choose custom from the menu and then enter the name of the person you wish to hide your post from. When you are done entering the name, you can click on save changes to save changes.
- Hide all your Facebook wall posts from certain people on the platform. You can do this by clicking the account link in the upper right corner f your profile picture. After clicking, enter your privacy settings then, click on the button under “custom” in the control your default privacy section.
- You can change easily by entering the name of a friend or friend list on the hide this from the field. When you are done, click on the save changes button.
- Do you know that you can stop certain people from seeing your profile section on Facebook? You can hide sections such as music or employer. All you have to do is go to your profile page, then, click on the edit profile. You will find the edit profile button at the top of the page.
- You will find a tab on the left column of your screen and it represents the section you want to edit. Make sure that you click on the tab. Click on the arrow next to the section and choose Custom from the menu. Enter the name of the friend or friend list and click save changes.
How to Hide Myself from Users on Facebook
Facebook you see has provided a set of privacy tools that enable you to control who can see your profile and your profile pictures. With this set of tools provided by Facebook, you can easily your profile from certain people on the platform. Below are some steps that will guide you in hiding your profile.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the down arrow on the right and select privacy settings.
- Scroll down and enter manage blocking which can be found in the block people and apps section.
- Type in the person’s name or email you want to hide. Then click on the block.
How to Myself from Public Searches
To hide from public searches is very easy. Follow the given instructions below on how to do so
- Log in to your Facebook account on your device.
- Click the arrow button on the upper right corner of your screen and select privacy settings.
- On the how you connect section, click edit settings.
- Click “who can look up to your profile by name or contact info” and then edit the privacy to friends.
- Lastly, click Done to save changes.
I am very sure those few steps above will be of very good help to you.