Would you like to tackle a pressing environmental issue in your community? Bow Seat; a nonprofit organization based in Massachusetts, USA, invites you to participate in the 2024 Fellowship Grant Program! The Future Blue Youth Council (FBYC), a diverse group of Bow Seat alumni working together to empower their peers to advocate for a healthy, sustainable, and equitable future, developed and is in charge of the Fellowship.
If you’re interested In Participating in this prestigious Fellowship, Bow Seat will be thrilled to learn more about your project idea. However, the first step to a successful Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant application is to familiarize yourself with the Fellowship rules, eligibility criteria, and program objectives.
Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023 – Details
The Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023 Program provides a platform for mentorship and funding of up to $2,500 USD to youth leaders who are developing projects that address environmental challenges in their local communities.
Before we proceed with the details of this Fellowship Grant, let’s discuss briefly the organization behind this remarkable Grant program; Bow Seat.
About Bow Seat
The nonprofit Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs, Inc. is situated in Massachusetts, USA. Teens have a cutting-edge place to connect, create, and speak for our ocean thanks to Bow Seat. Bow Seat’s distinguished programming, which combines maritime science with the arts, stresses imaginative thinking and making while learning about the natural world.
The Future Blue Youth Council of Bow Seat is a diverse, multinational group of young people that collaborate to further the organization’s objectives and equip their fellow youth to be environmental advocates. Project managers, advisors, and idea producers on the council are paid for one-year periods!
Benefits of Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023
The Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023 offers the following benefits:
- Grant Money: All successfully selected fellows will receive a grant of up to $2500 USD to fund their environmental projects
- Networking: Fellows will have access to a community of other grantees
- Mentorship: Additionally, fellows will be mentored and supported by the Future Blue Youth Council
How to Apply for Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023?
To apply for Bow Seat’s Fellowship Grant 2023;
- Ensure that you first familiarize yourself with the Fellowship’s eligibility requirements below.
- Access and complete the online allocation form at https://bit.ly/fbgp-form
- Your application once submitted, will be reviewed by the selection committee, thereafter an interview is conducted (if necessary), for final decisions.
- The entire selection is within approximately one month of receiving your application.
- For more details please visit Bow Seat at https://bowseat.org/programs/future-blue-fellowship/apply/#invite23
All submitted Applications for the Fellowship Grant program will be evaluated based on the project’s;
- Alignment with the goals of the Fellowship Grant Program’s
- Demonstration of issue knowledge;
- Based on the thoughtfulness of the project’s approach;
- The project is realistic in its goals
- The project’s potential in measurable impacts.
- The Bow Seat Fellowship Grant program is open to young people aged 13 to 22 from all around the world, but applications must be submitted in English.
- You might need to provide verification of your age, identification, or eligibility.
- A group of any size, or a person, may submit an application. A single group leader must be chosen to operate as the main point of contact.
- Each student per application. However, students may participate in additional Bow Seat initiatives, such as the Ocean Awareness Contest.
- projects, initiatives, or groups that are younger than two years old that deal with environmental concerns