The board of admission of Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022/2023 awards annually to newly admitted first-year students who demonstrate exceptional achievement in their academic pursuits.
Furthermore, Boston University offers the Presidential scholarship to Scholars who demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. The presidential scholarship from Boston is worth around $25,000.
This fund covers the tuition and the scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years of undergraduate study at BU.
About Boston University
Boston University is a prestigious private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The institution is nonsectarian, however, it maintains its historical affiliation with the United Methodist Church.
Boston University was established in 1839 by Methodists, with the original campus located in Newbury, and was subsequently moved to Boston in 1867.
Summary of Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022/2023
- Type of program: Undergraduate
- Organization Boston University
- Country to study: United States
- School to study: Boston University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Aims and Benefit
The scholarship worth of the Boston University Presidential Scholarship is $25,000
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022/2023
Ensure that you read through the criteria below before applying for the scholarship program. Follow the steps to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
- Application for this scholarship does not require additional essays or application forms
- Students who wish to be considered for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship should kindly submit their application and supporting credentials by December 1.
- Visit the Boston University website below for more information: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/
Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022 – Newly Admitted Students
- The presidential scholarship is eligible for International incoming first-year students
- Students must be seen to demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
- Furthermore to being among the University most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars must demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
Please note that the application deadline for Boston University Presidential Scholarship is December 1, 2022. Late applications will automatically be declined.
The Right Time For Your Hard Work to Pay Off
Boston University offers a significant number of merit scholarships. Some of this scholarships covers the full tuition, this is to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond.
Most Boston University awards are targeted towards academic achievement, while others are meant for talented athletes, performers, and artists. Also, merit-based awards don’t require applicants to submit a financial aid application and do not have to be repaid.
Also Read: Istanbul Youth Summit 2023 – Apply Now!