Are you an ambitious student looking for an incredible opportunity to pursue your higher education in the United Kingdom? Look no further than the Bolton University Trustee Scholarship! Every year, Bolton University (BU) offers the prestigious Trustee Scholars Program to approximately 20 exceptional students.
So, If you dream of studying in the UK and want to avail yourself of a full undergraduate scholarship, keep reading to learn more about the Bolton University Trustee Scholarship 2023.
Bolton University Trustee Scholarship
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarship provides a life-changing opportunity for students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual curiosity. This scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition fees along with mandatory undergraduate student fees.
Moreover, it is renewable for four years, subject to meeting specific criteria. The Trustee Scholarship is highly sought after, and recipients are among the best and brightest students from around the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Bolton University Trustee Scholarship
To be considered for the Bolton University Trustee Scholarship, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Trustee scholarship at Bolton University is open to domestic and international students.
- Applicants should have a remarkable academic record, ranking at the top of their high school classes.
- To be eligible, Scholars must be intellectually and creatively adventurous and possess unique viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the ordinary.
- Candidates will be required to submit an essay to demonstrate their intellectual and academic prowess
Trustee Scholarship Essay
As part of the application process, applicants are required to submit an essay that demonstrates their intellectual and academic prowess. Choose from the two prompts and write an essay of 600 words or less on any one of them.
Your essay should reflect your unique perspective and provide insights into your personal growth, aspirations, and potential contributions to the academic community at Bolton University.
Application Procedures for Bolton University Trustee Scholarship 2023
To be considered for the Trustee Scholarship, follow these application procedures:
- Submit the Common Application and fulfill all the necessary requirements for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Bolton University via this link: www.bu.edu/admissions/why-bu/academics/majors/ Take note of the specified deadline.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application on www.commonapp.org/ addressing one of the given prompts, to showcase your abilities and passion.
- For further details and to stay updated on the application process, visit the official website of Bolton University’s admissions office on: www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/trustee/
Application Deadline: December 01, 2023.