Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA is now offering students the opportunity to apply for the undergraduate scholarship. So, if you happen to be interested in the scholarship, this article would get you everything you need.
Trustee Scholarship at Boston University
Every year, Boston university happens to offer the trustee scholarship to about 20 outstanding students that are passionate about studying a degree program at the institution. A lot of the current scholars happen to possess their perfect 4.0-grade point average in high school and are ranked as the best students in their class.
Below I would be giving you more details on the USA 2021 Trustee Scholarship. They include:
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 20
Value & Duration of Award: The Trustee Scholarship happens to cover the full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and can be renewed for four years if you met certain criteria.
To be eligible for the USA 2021 Trustee Scholarship, students are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The Applicants are expected to possess a perfect 4.0-grade point average in school and must be ranked at the top of their class.
- The applicants are expected to be proficient in the English language
- All the applicants are expected to be international students.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the Trustee Scholarship:
- Submit the common or the coalition application and all the required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by around December 1.
- You get to complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the common or the coalition application as one part of the application to Boston University.
For more details on the Application, visit the scholarship webpage for more details. this scholarship is great for all international student that wants admission into Boston University.