The 0% APR Credit cards are very useful for making payments for new purchases and also merging old debt. Most of the best credit cards request no interest on new purchases, balance transfers, or both for close to a period of 20 months. In this article, we will be talking about the 0% APR credit cards.
List of Best 0% APR credit Cards
The list of the best 0% Credit cards below is given below with a number of months you can use them with no interest required:
- 20 months
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- 18 months
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi Simplicity® Card
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® card
- 15 months
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card
Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Chase Freedom Flex℠
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
American Express Cash Magnet® Card
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
0% APR Credit Cards: How Do They Work?
A 0% APR credit card does not give interest for a particular number of times. This is always about 12 to 20 months. During the intro 0% APR period. No interests will be charged on new purchases or balance transfers during the intro 0% APR period. The 0% APR credit cards can assist you to merge credit card debt with a balance transfer. And, also, make payment of new purchases over time with no interest charged.
0% APR Credit Cards: Credit Score Required
Most of the 0% APR credit cards are given to consumers with the following credit scores, good (670-739) or excellent (740 and higher) credit. If your credit score is fair (580 to 669) or poor (below 669). It is very likely that you will have a challenge qualifying for the 0% APR card.
How to Use A 0% APR Credit Card
Credit cards that request no interest on purchases and/or balance transfers are usually very good for consumers who are interested in saving on interest charges when a balance is carried monthly. The use of a 0% APR card is actually dependent on your circumstance, but it can basically be used in three ways:
- If you are making a large purchase and you have some time to make the payment. You can easily make your payment over time with the 0% APR credit card with no interest charges.
- If you have debts to pay on a high-interest card. You will need to complete a balance transfer to a card that does not have an interest for close to 20 months can aid you in making payments faster and also cheaper.
- Also, if you are in both categories above, you can make payments for large expenses. And long-time debts alongside using a card that does not have interest on new purchases and balance transfers. The only thing is that the amount you can spend will be limited and transfers you make will be according to the credit limit of the card.
Kindly note that it is necessary for you to make minimum payments on your balance and also make the payments fully before the end of the intro period so you won’t need to pay interest.
- Openskycc Activate – How to Apply for Opensky Credit Card
- www.aspirecreditcard.com Activate – Aspirecreditcard com | Aspire Credit Card Login
- www.ollocard.com – Application for the Ollo Credit Card
- Business Prepaid Card by MasterCard
- www.credible.com – Credible Personal Loan | Credible personal loan review