What are the benefits of buying and selling on Facebook marketplace? Facebook marketplace is a platform integrated in Facebook specifically for buy and selling, look at it as Facebook’s own eCommerce platform. Not everyone knows about the Facebook marketplace so in this post we will be giving you the basics of the Facebook marketplace. Before going any further, it is important you know that only people with an active Facebook account will be able to use this service, though there are other factors that determine your eligibility to use the platform.
Log in to Facebook Marketplace
Like we said earlier, the Facebook marketplace allows you to buy and sell on Facebook like it is your regular eCommerce site. Facebook marketplace does not require any special login or app to use the platform. Following the set of instructions below, you will be able to access the Facebook marketplace.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Open Facebook mobile app or open your web browser and log in to your account via Facebook web.
- Once, logged in, tap the storefront icon.
On completing the instructions above and you are still unable to enter the marketplace it means it is unavailable to you at the moment because of factors like age and location. Facebook marketplace is not available to all regions and countries yet and it is only available to existing Facebook users over 18 years old.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook marketplace is quite easy compared to other eCommerce platforms. Here, we will be putting you through all the steps involved in selling on the Facebook marketplace. To know how to sell on the Facebook marketplace follow the instructions below.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open Facebook and login to your account.
- Open Facebook marketplace.
- Tap Sell.
- Choose a category for what you are selling.
- Fill in all information for the item you are selling. Your description must be well detailed and carry all necessary details about your item.
- Add clear and exact pictures of the item.
- Add a price.
These are all the steps involved in selling on the Facebook marketplace. Facebook allows you to select a target audience before finally posting your item. This is a privilege and one of the advantages of selling on the Facebook marketplace.
The Benefits of Buying and Selling on The Facebook Marketplace
In this section, we will be highlighting the benefits and advantages of buying and selling on the Facebook marketplace. Here are the benefits of buying and selling on the Facebook marketplace.
- Sellers get the opportunity to get their items across to their targeted audience.
- Buyers will get all the information they need on a product without exiting Facebook.
- Sellers get to list their items free of charge.
- Sellers can interact directly with their audience.
- Buyers can see listings in a simple UI.
Here are the top 5 benefits you get from buying and selling on the Facebook marketplace, there are still other services to benefit from.
- Facebook Local Marketplace Items for Sale – Best Selling Items On Facebook Marketplace | How to Purchase On The Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Sell – Facebook Marketplace | How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
- Used Cars for Sale on Facebook: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Buy And Sell
- Facebook Marketplace Cars 2021 – How to Buy a Car from Facebook Marketplace | How to Sell a Car on Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace MN: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App