Belk is a department store that offers diverse products like clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty products, and home goods. They also give out credit cards that you can use to make purchases. The Belk Credit Card Payment is easy to access you can check out the post, and keep scrolling.
These credit cards are a great way to save money and earn rewards at its stores, online and wherever the card is accepted. These cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and they offer card users different rewards and benefits. Therefore, through this blog post, you will be educated on how to make Belk credit card payments.
About Belk Credit Card
Belk Inc. is based in North Carolina. It is a private department store company that offers modern, Southern style. Presently, Belk operates in 16 states and online. At this store, shoppers can get a variety of national and private label brands, shoes, cosmetics, accessories and home merchandise.
If you shop frequently at its shop, you can sign up for a Belk credit card that is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card comes with perks such as rewards ranging from 4% to 7% and contactless technology that depends on your level of spending each year.
Belk offers two types of credit cards, but the card you will be given will depend on your financial record and credit scores. Here are the two available credit cards.
Belk Rewards+ Card
This is a closed-loop credit card that can be used to make purchases only inside Belk stores and salons and on belk.com
Belk Rewards+ Master Card
This is an open-loop credit card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
These cards give users the same in-store earnings and benefits. However, the Belk rewards+ Mastercard gives rewards on eligible purchases outside Belk.
How to Make Belk Credit Card Payment
There are five ways you can make payment for a Belk credit card, check out these ways below.
How to Make Belk Credit Card Payments Online
There are two ways you can make Belk payments online. One of these processes allows you to make a payment without logging into an online account. Here is how you can.
- First, you go to the Belk credit card account management page.
- Tap pay as a guest
- Next, enter your account number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your billing zip code.
- Then you follow the leadings on your screen to complete your payment.
The other method of making payment online will require you to register. you must fill in your account number and ZIP code to start the process. After that, you must follow your screen’s lead to complete the registration. Thereafter, you will be able to log in, provide your account details and make payments.
How To Make Belk Credit Card Payment Through Mail
To make payment for your bulk credit card through the mail, you have to make a check or money order payable to Belk for at least the minimum payment due. Also, you should include the payment with the payment coupon from your billing statement. But you can write your account number on the check or money order if you do not have a coupon. Then send it to their mail.
How To Make a Belk Payment Through the Belk App
Here is how you can make a Belk payment through the app.
- First, you download the app. It is available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Next, you open the Belk app on your mobile device.
- Then choose the ‘me’ icon from the menu.
- You will have to register for online access if you have not done that yet.
- Then you log in to your account with your username and password.
- And follow the prompts to make your payment.
How To Make Bell Payments Through Your Phone
To make payments through your phone, you will need your checking account number and bank routing number.
- Put a call across to the customer care
- Call your credit card number
- Then follow the prompts to make your payment.
Making payment through the automated system is free, but a fee will be applied if you want to make an expedited phone payment.
How To Make Belk Credit Card Payments In A Store
To make a payment in the store, you have to use the store locator feature on Belk’s website to find the closest store to you. When you find the store, go to the customer service page to make the payment.
How To Avoid Belk Late Payment Fees
To avoid bank payment fees, you have to pay your credit card payment on time each month. Belk payments are due by 5 p.m. ET on the date displayed on your billing statement. However, if you make a payment after the cutoff time, a late fee of $29 will apply, but if you have had a late fee within the six-month billing cycle, the late fee will be $40.
How To Get a Belk Credit Card for Payment
If you need a Belk credit card for payment, you can get one by signing up on the Belk website.
- Go to the Belk website.
- Choose apply now and continue to Belk credit.
- Then provide the basic information needed and your annual income.
You can also sign up at the Belk score. But before your card will be approved, you will need to have a good credit score. If you have a FICO score of 650 0r greater, you should be able to get a credit card.
Benefits Of Belk Credit Card
Belk credit card offers lots of benefits to its users. Here are some of the benefits you enjoy from being a card user.
- With the credit card, you can earn rewards points for every purchase at blk and anywhere the card is accepted. You can also redeem your points for Belk reward dollars that you can use to shop at Belk.
- You get 20% off on your first day of purchases when you open and use your Belk card and you can also save $100 through this offer.
- Through this card, you get access to special financing options for select purchases at Belk like 12-month no-interest plans.
- You get access to the card’s benefits like zero liability protection, warranty coverage and theft resolution services.
- Through this card, you can also enjoy exclusive savings throughout the year like extra discounts and birthday rewards.
CHECK THESE OUT: