If you love shopping at Big Lots, I have good news for you. When you shop from Big Lots, you can save even more with your Big Lots Credit Card. You will also get exclusive discounts and rewards with Big Lots Credit Card Payment.
Its credit card is a closed-loop card, it only works at Big Lots retail locations and online at BigLots.com. so, you will not see a Visa or Mastercard logo on your physical card, and you will not be able to use the card for purchases with other retailers.
Big Lots is known for big bargains, so if you shop often at its store, you will need to apply for the Big Lots Credit Card. Also, if you plan to make a large purchase at a Big Lots store, the card offers special financing options for new purchases, but it depends on your total purchase. the payment plan period may be as long as 12 months, and deferred interest for a year will be helpful.
About Big Lots Credit Card
The Big Lots credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. It offers discounts, incentives, and rewards. At the store, you can get items like furniture, mattresses, home essentials, cosmetics, clothes, and even groceries. And just like most retail stores these days, Big Lots also offers its store credit card with notable perks.
How to Make Big Lots Credit Card Payment
One of the easy ways to make payment for this credit card is through your mobile phone or online. However, you can also pay through mail or automatic payments.
To pay your bill, log in to your online account, access the payment section, and choose how much you want to pay, when you want to make payment, and where the payment is going to be made from. Also, you can set up automatic payments for the minimum due or any amount you like. Payment also can be made through EasyPay without having to log in.
To make payment, you have to send a check or money order to the Big Lot mail address.
To pay your bill by phone, contact customer service then enter your card information and follow the leadings to make your payment.
Big Lot credit card does not have an official app yet, but you can make payments through the Comenity Bank app.
How to Avoid Big Lot Credit Card Late Payment Fees
Big Lot, charges late fees when you do not pay your bills on time. Also, late payments impact your credit score negatively. So how can you avoid this late fee?
- Ensure you make your minimum payment by the due date every month. It is best you set up automatic payments to avoid the stress of keeping track of your payments.
- If you cannot make your payment by its due date, make sure you contact Big Lot as soon as possible. When you reach out to them, they set up another payment plan or give you other options.
- To avoid a late fee, you should endeavor to make a partial payment if you cannot pay the full amount you owe. This portrays that you are trying to keep up with your payment and who knows, Big Lots may be lenient in waiving late fees.
- Also, you can ask for a one-time waiver if you have never been late or if it is been a long time since you were late. However, the customer service representative will make the final decision.
Benefits Of Big Lot Credit Card Payment
Do you want to know the benefits of making payments with a Big Lot credit card? Here are some of the benefits.
- With this card, you do not need to worry about an added yearly cost because its annual fee is $0.
- You qualify for special offers like a welcome coupon by being a cardholder.
- This card gives you deferred interest financing for six months when you make a purchase over $250 at any of its stores. When you make purchases over $750, you get interest financing for 12 months. But after that, its regular 29.99 variable APR on its purchase applies.
Big Lot credit card special financing option is available for only new purchases made at its stores or online. Also, you will need to make minimum payments during the deferred interest period.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Credit Score Is Needed for Big Lot Credit Card?
You will need a credit score of at least 640 to get approved for a Big Lot credit card. So, this card is mostly beneficial to those with a fair credit score.
Can Big Lots credit cards be used only at Big Lots?
The Big Lots credit card is a closed-loop card, so it can only be used at Big Lots retail locations and online at BigLots.com.
How long does it take to get approved for a Big Lots card?
Some applications get approved in seconds. But, if your request is not approved immediately or it is denied, you will have to wait for 7-10 business days for the issuer to review your application. You can also check your Credit Card application status, by calling customer service.
CHECK THESE OUT: