We are pleased to inform you that the Bank of America Summer Internship 2024 is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified US citizens and international candidates who want to reside in the US, Canada, Mexico, or Asia Pacific. The Bank of American internship is a fully fund internship for candidates across the globe.
A recent survey from Google revealed that the previous edition (2022) of the Bank of American internship shortlisted over 2,000 Candidates to participate in the renowned summer internship program. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry now to apply and stand a chance to travel to the best city in the world.
Bank of America Summer Internship
The Bank of America Summer Internship Program is available across varieties of fields such as Accounting, Technology, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, and others areas.
The Bank of America Summer Internship covers all cost related to participating in the internship. Additionally, interns are provided with financial benefits of up to $20 to $30 per hour.
About Bank of America (BOA)
The Bank of America commonly called BOA, is the largest renowned Financial institution in the world, the top US based financial Institution is offering prestigious internships opportunities in different parts of the world across different departments.
The internship covers the Visa costs for Candidates who have no eligibility to work in US. The 2023 edition of the internship now open and Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline of 2 November 2023.
Bank of America Summer Internship Locations
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To be eligible for the Bank of America Summer Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Prospective international candidates including US citizens, are eligible to apply.
- All interested Undergraduates and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree programs are encouraged to apply
- Good academic record is required
- Candidates must have good leadership qualities and potential
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
The internship financial benefits provided by Bank of America (BOA) include the following:
- Internees will receive a minimum stipend of $20 to $30 hourly.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Provision of Dental insurance.
How To Apply
- It’s important to review the eligibility Criteria carefully before proceeding to apply
- All Qualified Candidates should visit the Bank of America official website to apply online as the application process to apply is Online.
- Apply via the official website of BOA on: https://campus.bankofamerica.com/opportunities.html find your preferred internship program.
- Complete the online application form accurately and attach all the required documents.
- Afterwards you will be shortlisted for an interview with Bank of America.
- National ID card
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter
- Health information card
Available Internship Fields
There are varieties of fields available: Accounting, Technology, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Risk Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations etc.
Check These Out
- Bank Of America Online Internet Banking – Manage Your Bank Of America Account With Online Internet Banking
- Bank of America EDD 2022 – Apply, Login & Activate EDD Card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com
- Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2024 – APPLY NOW