When you are a business owner or marketer, you really do not have to always visit the banking halls for every business transaction you want to carry out. With the Bank of America Online Internet Banking, you can be able to manage and control your savings and checking accounts. You can get hold of your bank statements, and pay bills right on your smart mobile phone or computer device.
Using this online internet banking service, you can view and manage your personal account and business account, simply by logging in to this online banking service. To sign in to this account, you will have to sign up for online internet banking first. The Bank of America will then ask for your username and also ask you for a password, an image tied to this account, and other necessary details.
Features of Bank of America Online Internet Banking
The Bank of America Online Internet Banking is filled with so many features and services that are of benefit to your banking and financial activities. With this activated for you, you are sure to have a smooth and convenient banking experience!
- You can gain access to your personal or business accounts, from anywhere and at any time.
- Easy transfer of money between bank accounts.
- Receive alerts to help you stay aware of your account activity.
- It lets you save your time in paying bills. It is easy, quick, and help to secure your ways of paying bills.
- You view your credit card activity and more.
- Transfer funds
- Bill pay
- Schedule and arrange an appointment
- Order checks
- Activate your cards
- Open a bank account and more
How to Sign Up for Bank of America Online Internet Banking
For you to get started with Bank of America Online Internet Banking, you will have to sign up for it. Signing up for it refers to creating an account. So, this means, you will need to create an account online. This account then gives you access to so many activities listed above.
Note: You can only sign up for this service when you a user of the Bank of America. Once, you have an account with this bank, you can make use of its online internet banking service to access your banking activities.
- Get on the Bank of America site on www.bankofamerica.com
- On the left side of the site, you will find a section to access online banking. Since you do not have an account yet, click on Enroll.
- To begin your enrolment, enter the last 0 digits of your ATM/credit card.
- Add a social security number.
- Click on Continue.
- Create your ID and Passcode.
- Proceed to the security set up.
From here, you can proceed to the next step for your application. Do you want to go further? Then, you have to follow these steps to get started.
How to Sign In To Bank of America Online Internet Banking
Have you set up your online internet banking account following the steps listed above? Then you can get started on easy and smooth banking. With this account, you can be able to transfer money to others, pay bills, activate cards, check your accounts, order checks, open accounts and lots more. So, to get access to these features and services easily as a user of the Bank of America, you will have to register for the online internet banking service.
Now, you have your account, but you have to sign in to make use of this account. Signing in gives you access to the account. Here’s how to sign in.
- Go to the bank’s site on www.bankofamerica.com.
- You will find the online banking section, on the left side of the site.
- Enter your online ID and passcode.
- Click on SIGN IN.
Transfer Money and Pay Bills on The Online Internet Banking
Online internet banking service has really made banking easy and smooth for bank customers and users. And if you have an account with the Bank of America, then you should know that easy banking has been made available for you now!
There are many things you can do with this online internet banking. You can transfer money to others and pay bills, you can order checks, schedule appointment, open accounts, access your bank account, activate your credit card, and more. Let’s see how you can be able to transfer money and pay bills.
- Access your online internet banking on www.bankofamerica.com.
- Enter your online details and sign in.
- In your online account, you will find Bill Pay or Transfer.
- Using these tabs, you can be able to transfer money to others and pay bills.
That’s how it works. If you want to know more and go further, then you just have to register for this online internet banking brought to you by the Bank of America.
If you have an online banking account, and you misplace or lose your account details, you can recover them in no time. Here’s how to go about that.
- Get on the bank’s site on www.bankofamerica.com.
- In the online banking section, click on Forgot ID/Passcode?
- On the next page, enter the last 6 digits of your ATM/credit card number.
- Provide your Social security number.
- Click on Continue.
Bank of America Online Internet Banking Customer Support
You can contact the Bank of America Online Internet Banking customer support on 800.432.1000.