Do you have a passion for exploring diverse cultures and also addressing global challenges? If that’s true about you, here’s an amazing opportunity you would love to explore. The prestigious AYF Fellowship 2023 Program in Japan is now open for Applications from suitably qualified International Candidates.
AYF Fellowship in Japan
Participating in the AYF Fellowship in Japan Program provides a rare platform for fellows to deepen their knowledge of Japan in addition to solving real-world problems and challenges. Additionally, fellows will get to have a face to face interactions, create lifelong friendships, and gain valuable skills towards shaping their future. Therefore, brace up to explore a combination of the ancient traditions and modern technology of Japan.
This article contains all the necessary details and information you need to commence your application for the AYF Fellowship. So, take your time to read through as this is a rare opportunity to leave an unforgettable impact on your life.
AYF Fellowship in Japan 2023 Details
The 2023 edition of the AYF Fellowship is now Open to receive applications from suitably qualified international students, the Fellowship is a fully funded Program scheduled to hold on Awaji Island, Japan.
The Fellowship will have fellows will live and work on the island in Japan, and have the chance to go beyond their boundaries and enhance their skills. The primary objective of this fellowship is to find solutions for society’s problems in a sustainable way.
AYF Fellowship Program Summary
- Country: Japan
- Host Organization: Awaji Youth Federation
- Fellowship Location: Awaji Island
- Duration: 9 months.
- Themes: PR and Marketing, Leadership, Project Management, Innovation and Intrapreneurship,
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: May 31 2023.
Benefits and Advantages of AYF Fellowship in Japan
The AYF Fellowship is an international youth Program in Japan, it offers varieties of benefits to the successful candidates. The benefits include:
- Successful candidates will receive a monthly salary of up to JPY 197,000 (both the base salary and overtime)
- Candidates will be provided with Accommodation and meals for the entire duration of the program which is 9 months.
- There will be an assigned room style for participants either in Japanese or Western style, based on availability.
- Coverage for Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi.
- Additionally, there will be available food options for participants
- Mentorship: Fellows will be mentored by experienced professionals to support their growth and development during the fellowship.
- The AYF Fellowship does not cover travel expenses
Application Process for the AYF Fellowship 2023 in Japan
Interested and Qualified Candidates should follow the steps below to apply for the AYF Fellowship 2023 in Japan.
- Click the official AYF Fellowship website found below to access the online application portal.
- Ensure to read carefully the criteria to be sure of your eligibility for the fellowship.
- Get all that required documents ready, this includes a resume/CV, educational transcripts, language proficiency test scores (TOEIC, JLPT), and any other requested materials.
- Once that is done, proceed to upload the required documents and also respond to the provided questions,
- After completing the application form with documents included, go ahead and submit your application.
- Official AYF Fellowship website: https://awaji-youth-federation.com/fellowship-program/
Requirements for AYF Fellowship 2023 Qualification
To be eligible for the AYF Fellowship, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants from nations of the world are eligible to apply.
- The Age Requirement for Candidates must be within 24 to 30 years
- The Educational Qualifications of Candidates should a minimum of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- English Proficiency is required for Non-native English speakers, they must get a TOEIC score of 800 or demonstrate a comparable level of proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Japanese Language Skills is preferable.
- Commitment to Social Impact is required of Candidates.
- Core Values such as hard work and discipline must be demonstrated by Candidates
- Flexibility and Resilience skills must be demonstrated by Candidates
Check These Out
- English Teaching Jobs In Japan with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Japan Movies App – Ten Apps to Watch and Stream Japanese Movies
- 7 Ways to Find What You Are Good At
- The Facebook Fellowship Program| How to Apply
- Yahoo Japan Is Going Dim in Europe
- 10 Adventurous Date Ideas To Fall Deeper In Love(Opens in a new browser tab)