Aspiring entrepreneurs with a top startup idea, and who need the guidance, resources, and support to turn their vision into reality, are invited to apply for the AWS Build Accelerator Program 2023. The program is scheduled to run for a duration of 10 weeks (virtual), offering invaluable support and training to lre-MVP founders, to enable them successfully launch their startups into the competitive market.
The AWS Build Accelerator Program 2023 is a remarkable opportunity for early-stage tech and tech-enabled startups. This transformative program equips founders with the necessary knowledge and skills to make strategic decisions, develop their products, and harness the potential of the AWS tech stack.
AWS Build Accelerator Program
The AWS Build Accelerator Program is a ten-week immersive experience designed to guide founders through the complexities of launching a startup. From understanding the nuances of product development to leveraging the power of AWS services, this program covers it all. While the program is primarily self-paced, it also includes live peer-to-peer gatherings and Ask Me Anything sessions with AWS Startup Solutions Architects.
Amazon.com, Inc., a global giant in e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence, drives the AWS Build Accelerator Program. As one of the most influential brands globally, Amazon’s expertise serves as a backbone for this initiative, ensuring that participating startups receive top-notch guidance and support.
Benefits of the AWS Build Accelerator Program
Participating startups enjoy a multitude of benefits:
- Each qualifying startup in the program receives $2,000 in AWS Activate credits, giving them a financial boost to fuel their operations.
- Participating Startups will have the opportunity to take part in virtual and self-paced programming, live sessions, and the powerful AWS tech stack, to empower them towards Innovative steps.
- Beyond the program’s duration, founders tap into a community of like-minded peers, exchanging insights and support.
Eligibility Criteria for AWS Build Accelerator Program
The AWS Build Accelerator Program is tailored for startups that have moved beyond ideation and are poised to build, refine, and launch their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to the market.
This program is available for startups with a technical lead, and already making use of cloud technologies.
While the program is globally accessible, all programming will be conducted in English.
How to Apply
- All Interested and qualified candidates should Go to Amazon at aws.amazon.com/startups/accelerators/build/apply
- Create AWS Builder ID. This is a new personal profile for builders.
- Get started at no cost
- Complement your existing AWS accounts
- Secure your login with the optional MFA
- Enter your personal email address inappropriate space
- Click Next or sign if you already have AWS Builder ID
September 22, 2023.
More Related Content
- Amazon Web Services Sites – 10 Top Websites that Use Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services – How Does AWS Work?
- AWS Is Using Artificial Intelligence to Make Its Centers Work Smarter
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Outage Took Down Websites and Amazons Operations
- Amazon Web Services – AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator 2023 – Up to $25K USD