You’re invited to join the online program of Amazon Web Services; AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator 2023. The program is powered by AWS Startup Loft Accelerator to participate in a program that supports early-stage Startups with technology, product development, market advice, and provision of funds for participants.
AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator
The Amazon Web Services – AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator Program, is designed to last for a period of 10 weeks as an online equity-free program. The program will utilize Amazon’s infrastructure as well its partner network to create support for FinTech startups
These Start-ups must however be developing their projects in Africa within the categories listed below:
- Open & Embedded Finance
- Big Data & AIML
- Blockchain & Decentralized Finance
- Financial Inclusion & Sustainability
Details About AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator Program 2023
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Country: Africa
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Gender: Male and Female
- Enrolment status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2023
Benefits of AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator 2023
The AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator provides the following benefits:
- Participating startups will have the opportunity to join the AWS Activate program. The founders will receive up to $25K USD in Activate Credits
- Founders will participate in a series of industry expert-led workshops
- They will Have one-on-one sessions designed to address the specific challenges and opportunities each startup faces
About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services or commonly called AWS was founded in March 2006. It is a subsidiary of the renowned Amazon.
AWS offers on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered, pay-as-you-go basis.
Amazon Web Services, commonly referred to as AWS, is considered the world’s most used cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers.
How to Apply for AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator 2023?
- All qualified candidates should go to Amazon Web Services (AWS) on: https://app.vestbee.com/org/aws-fintech-africa-accelerator/fc0d579337f347d3b0c2884772c2f2e3/register-startup to apply
- Successful Startups will get confirmation of Participation in the Accelerator via email.
- The application Form must be completed and attached with the required documents
- Accept the terms of Participating I’m the Accelerator Program and
- Submit the application
- AWS website: https://www.vestbee.com/aws-fintech-africa-accelerator/
Eligibility Criteria for AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator 2023
- The Accelerator Program is open to startups with FinTech specializations located in Africa
- The program accepts 3 cases for Candidates to join the Accelerator, they include
- All Startups are required to build the Project on AWS infrastructure using at least one of AWS services,
- There Project must be built before on AWS and is life,
- All projects that are built before on any other platform will be migrated to AWS during the Acceleration program.
April 27, 2023.