The Awa Prize for Women Entrepreneurs 2023 application is currently open for women Entrepreneurs. The competition is organized by Enabel to identify women entrepreneurs from Belgian development cooperation countries and their projects. The Awa Prize will be given to any woman entrepreneur who is working in the circular and green economy in 2023.
Awa Prize is a competition that highlights companies and the women who run them. The Awa Prize goes above and beyond this competition in that it aims to bring together a community of entrepreneurs around shared values to fight socioeconomic inequality.
A Brief History About Enable
Enabel, originally known as the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTCCTB), is a company with headquarters in Belgium and a global reach. The Federal Government of Belgium’s Enabel development agency carries out the country’s foreign development strategy. It has the sole authority to carry out public service duties both inside and outside of Belgian territory in the area of direct bilateral cooperation with Belgian partner nations. The primary tasks of Enabel include project planning, advice and guidance supply, project identification, project development, and project execution, with an emphasis on climate adaptation initiatives in poor nations, particularly in the least developed nations.
Summary of Awa Prize for Women Entrepreneurs 2023
- Program: Awa Prize for Women Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Enable
- Award: €50,000
- Nationality: Belgian
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2023
Awa prize for women entrepreneurs comes with a prize tag which is grouped into three categories. They are:
- First prize: This prize Depends on the needs of your firm, support/coaching costs may be up to €50,000. It also includes One week in Belgium to meet entrepreneurship circles and inspire one another.
- Second prize: Up to €10,000 Spent to support/coaching, based on your company’s needs.
- Third prize: It is Up to €5,000 Spent to support/coaching, based on your company’s needs
Eligibility Criteria of Awa Prize for Women Entrepreneurs
For you to be eligible for this rare opportunity, you must:
- Be a woman of legal age in her place of residence.
- Be a citizen of one of the participating countries.
- Have a business that makes a positive contribution to the community.
- Adopt a circular and sustainable economic strategy.
- Be able to communicate in Arabic, French, or English.
- Be a citizen or a permanent residence of the following country:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DRC, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Palestine, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Tunisia, and Uganda to be able nations take part in the 2023 edition.
How to Apply for Awa Prize for women entrepreneurs
Women who are interested and possess the listed Criteria can commence their Application Using the link provided below. https://form.typeform.com/to/g74E7Uia
September 15, 2023
CHECK THESE OUT: