Avatar App on Facebook App – Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
The feature has been available in the US, Australia, and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India. You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
You can make your own animated cartoon avatar with the Facebook Avatar feature and you can share it on your timeline. This Facebook avatar can be used as a profile picture. You can customize your avatar with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits.
Avatar App on Facebook App
The Facebook avatar app allows Facebook users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. They can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger. There are millions of different customizations available so your avatar can look like you do in real life, only in cartoon form.
Once it’s set up, you can use the Avatar version of yourself as a sticker in comments, stories, and messages on Facebook. Facebook automatically uploads your avatar into its system so you can post it anywhere you’d leave a comment. You can also send stickers in texts and other apps through the share button.
Your Facebook avatar is now ready.
Can I Use Facebook Avatar on Text Messages
Facebook now lets you create and customize a cartoon version of yourself to use on the social network and other messaging services. Making your Facebook avatar is a fun, easy way to express yourself online. Here’s how to create your own Facebook avatar on your iPhone ($600 at Best Buy) or Android phone right now.
Why Can’t I Find the Avatar App on Facebook?
On Android, head to the Google Play store and select the menu. Tap my apps and games and scroll down to Facebook to update. Scroll down to Facebook and tap update. If that doesn’t grant you access to Avatars, some users have reported finding a workaround in Messenger.
Check if you are using the latest version of the Facebook app. Open your Facebook messenger and click on the “smiley face” button, then on the sticker tab, then on “Create Your Avatar!” One Reddit user said to make sure your location is turned on on Facebook.
How Do I Get My Avatar on Facebook
To get your own avatar on Facebook simply follow the steps below;
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on ‘See More’.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner’.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
Above are the steps to making your own avatar.