The Avant Credit Card Payment is easy to access. It is an unsecured card that is designed for customers with fair or average credit scores and for persons who do not have an ample credit record, to help them grow their credit.
This card is issued by WebBank and the card offers an annual fee of 39% with zero monthly fees and zero initial fees and you do not have to make any deposit. However, through this blogpost, you will find the required information you need to make your Avant credit card payment.
About Avant Credit Card Payment
Avant credit card reports to three major credit bureaus every month. The card users can also improve their credit standing and enjoy a wide range of benefits through their cards. but one of the requirements that is needed to boost your credit score is making your payment on time.
Making on-time payments will not only enable you to have a good credit card rating but will also save you from incurring a late payment fee. Therefore, this article is aimed towards helping you make Avant credit card payments without stress.
How to Make Avant Credit Card Payment
There are different options for Avant card users to make payments offline and online without ease and we will explore them below.
How To Make Avant Card Payments Online
If you have an online credit card account with Avant, you can sign in to your account and then make payments online. But if you do not have an account yet, you can create an account using your details and information. After creating your account, follow the steps below to make your online payment.
- Go to the Avant credit card official website.
- On the right side of the page, you will find the sign-in icon.
- Next, log in to your account with your user ID and password.
- Once you have logged in, locate the payment icon on the dashboard.
- Enter your checking or savings account information by filling in your bank account number and your routing number.
- Next, you choose your payment amount and your payment date from the options given to you.
- Then follow the information and guidelines on your screen.
Note that you can also set up an automatic payment through the auto-pay option.
How To Make Avant Card Payments with the Mobile App
You can pay your bills through the Avant mobile app. But if you do not have the app, you can download it from your Google Play Store or Apple Store. After downloading the app, follow the guidelines below to make your payment.
- Open the app on your mobile device
- Then log in to your account.
- Find the payment option on your account dashboard.
- Fill in your routing number and account number from your checking or savings account.
- Then choose the amount you want to pay.
- And follow the guidelines on your screen to complete your payment process.
How To Make Avant Card Payments by Mail
If you decide to make payment through mail, you can mail a check or money order. You can not pay with cash through the mail. Also, you will have to include your account number and card details to ease the payment process.
Also, to pay through mail, you can check for Avant’s credit card address on your recent billing statement. On the first page of your statement, you will find the address, then mail it to the address. However, if you have not received your billing statement yet, you can log in to check your statement
How To Make Avant Card Payments by Phone
Another method of making Avant payment is through your mobile phone. You can do this by contacting the customer service number. Go to their official website, visit the help centre page to find their mobile number, then put a call across to the number. During the call, the customer representative will ask you for your details like your card number, bank account information and the amount you want to pay.
Benefits of Avant credit card
Written below are some of the benefits of using Avant credit cards for payment.
- Avant Credit card has an intuitive and user-friendly website and a very easy application process.
- They have a responsive and supportive customer representative who helps you during difficulties.
- This card helps you improve your CIBIL score.
- Avant Credit does not have any hidden charges, no over-limit, no security deposit or fraud liability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Apply for An Avant Credit Card Online?
To apply for this credit card online, visit their website and fill out the application form.
What Are Avant Credit Card Charges?
The charges include an annual fee, late payment fees, and returned payment costs. You can also get specific charge information in the terms and conditions of your cardholder agreement.
Can I Get a Cash Advance with My Avant Card?
Yes, it is possible to get a cash advance with your Avant credit card. However, cash advances have a higher interest rate and they are subjected to additional costs.
Is The Avant Credit Card Affiliated with A Rewards Program?
The Avant Credit Card does not have a rewards program presently. However, its advantages comprise affordable interest rates, accessible credit limits, and online account management.
How Long Does It Take Avant’s Credit Card to Arrive?
Avant Card can take as little as 5 minutes. But at times, it can take up to 2 business days to get a decision. This is because the issuer might need to verify some of the information you submitted in your application.
CHECK THESE OUT: