Apple Pay is a contactless payment method for Apple devices. The package was designed to help customers replace their physical wallets with a digital wallet that contains your credit card, debit cards on your apple watch or iPhone, which allows you the chance of paying with your device instead of a card. This app is compatible with most debit and credit cards provider MasterCard, American Express and Visa included. The service works at any contactless payments terminal, it is presently supported in so many restaurants and stores. So many apps support the Apple pay, travel apps, apple store, StubHub, Made.com, the list goes on.
The service is addictive, once you give it a trail, there’s no turning back, you get to like the ease at which you can easily make payments and other financial transactions without the stress of carrying a card or the fear of your pin leaking. Extra care is been taken for the security of your data and bank details, as the service keeps private the payment information from the retailer. The good part is that Apple is willing to be held accountable should in case there is a fraudulent usage of the service. The service is a well-planned service that was designed to help you replace your physical wallet with a digital wallet that’s more convenient and more secured. Just give it trail and you will be convinced you.
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook Delete Option - How to Block Facebook Account | Facebook Account Delete Permanently
About the Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a digital wallet and mobile payment utility created by apple company. This service allows users to make their payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. The service is not accessible in the safari browser only. It is accessible on the Apple Watch, iPhone, Mac, and iPad. It is a good replacement that digitizes your debit card, credit card, PIN, card chip transaction at a point of sale terminal without contact. This service doesn’t need an Apple any specified payment terminal, cos it works with any vendor that accepts contactless payments. It was launched on October 20, 2014. Furthermore, Apple supports domestic and international payment schemes.
How to Use Apple Pay on your Phone
The steps listed below are mainly for iPhones or iPad users;
- Tap on the Apple pay button.
- Check the information on your billing, shipping, and contacts to make sure they are correct
- Enter the information of your contact, billing, and shipping, Apple pay will automatically store the information.
- When you are ready, make your transaction and confirm your payment.
- After the successful payment, you will see done and also a checkmark to confirm its success.
Apple Pay Setup
The procedures on how to set up the Apple pay is quite easy, just follow the instructions below;
- Get a device that is compatible with Apple Pay.
- From the Settings app on your device open your passbook and Apple.
- Tap on the setup Apply Pay in the debit and credit card box.
- Then, tap on a new credit or debit card to add to your passbook.
- Fill in the required information, manually or better still take a picture of your card with the photodetection feature on your phone.
- Next, you tap on the Agree in the lower right of your device.
- Tap on next to complete your verification.
- You see the Enter code, tap on it, and enter the verification code you were sent.
- Tap on next
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email or notification from your bank.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to setup an Apple Pay.