Do you ever wish to earn a master’s degree in Australia? If yes, you have a chance to apply for the International Master of Internet of Things Scholarship in Australia at La Trobe University.
La Trobe was established in 1964 and it is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. The university offers a flexible study that suits candidates. It also has a really supportive environment.
Applying for Master of Internet of Things in Australia has some great benefits that you will enjoy once you’re accepted. The scholarship is still open for you. Read to find out more.
International Master of Internet of Things Scholarship in Australia
The digital revolution has radically changed the nature and power of information technology. This transformation is happening fast and is disrupting the way we live and work.
Being the first university to offer a Master of Internet of Things, La Trobe University is proud to introduce a special scholarship for high achieving international students.
The prestigious Master of Internet of Things scholarship combines the La Trobe International Scholarship with a one-off grant. Eligible students will be receiving up to 30% deduction from their annual tuition fees for the duration of the course. While also receiving a one-off payment when they enroll on campus in Bendigo.
For more information, you can simply visit the La Trobe International Scholarship page.
Brief Description About the Scholarship
Here’s a brief description of the scholarship;
- Application status: Open
- Deadline: December 31, 2020.
- Course Level: Future Postgraduate coursework.
- Open for: International students.
- Host Country: Australia
- University: La Trobe University.
- Where is it available: Bendigo.
International Master of Internet Scholarship Benefits
Students will be receiving a bonus grant when they arrive and enroll on campus in Bendigo. The amount will be deducted from Tuition fees.
Also, if students are eligible and meet the conditions for the La Trobe International Scholarship; they will receive the associated percentage deduction from fees for the duration of their course.
International Master of Internet Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying for Term 4, Term 5 or Term 6, 2020 intake.
- Applicants must be applying for the La Trobe Bendigo campus.
Recipients shall be selected based on their;
- Must be international students.
- The new international student applying for Term 4, 5, or 6 (2020).
- Be a full fee-paying student.
- Must meet all conditions in their offer letter by the deadline provided.
- WAM of 55% or above.
- Maintain full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- Study the entire program in Bendigo Campus.
How to Apply For International Master of Internet Scholarship in Australia
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on their WAM and the eligibility of the course.
- In their offer letter, the scholarship must be included.
The application process is simple and fast to do. Apply now.
- Applicants who have already applied to commence Term 4, 5, or 6 will be considered for the scholarship if they have met the eligibility criteria.