Apple, the tech giant known for its innovative products and services, introduced the Apple Credit Card in 2019. However, the card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. This financial offering quickly gained popularity for its unique features and integration with Apple Pay.
One of the essential aspects of any credit card is how you make payments, and Apple Credit Card is no exception. In this article, we will delve into the various aspects of making payments with your Apple Credit Card, including how to pay your bill.
What is an Apple Card Credit?
The Apple credit card offers cash back rewards of up to 3% and offers the biggest benefits when using Apple Pay or making purchases directly from Apple.
However, the incentives and advantages of this card are best utilized by those who are already deeply embedded in the Apple ecosystem.
What is an Apple Credit Card Statement?
Before diving into the payment process, it’s crucial to understand your Apple Credit Card statement. Apple provides a user-friendly interface through the Wallet app on iOS devices, where you can access your monthly statements.
Here, you can review your purchases, and see the due date, minimum payment, and the current balance. It’s essential to monitor your statement regularly to avoid any surprises and ensure your financial stability.
How to Apply for an Apple Card
To be eligible for the Apple credit card, you must:
- 18 years old or older
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful resident with a valid
- Be compatible with Apple Pay
- Sign in on your devices with Apple ID
So, if you can meet all the above eligible for the card, below are steps to apply with ease:
- Tap the Add button after launching the Wallet app.
- After choosing Apple Card, click Continue.
- Finish the application.
- Read the Apple Card Terms & Conditions and accept them.
- Accept the credit limit and APR that were provided.
- You can order a titanium Apple Card once you accept your offer and the Apple Card is loaded into the Wallet app.
Open the Settings app on your iPad, scroll down and select Wallet & Apple Pay, touch Add Card, and then choose Apple Card.
Apple Credit Card Payment
Now you have the card, let’s move to the payment method. When it comes to Apple credit card payment, it can be done in different methods. But before you make a payment, you need to set up a scheduled payment for Apple Card.
Set up scheduled payments for Apple Card
The correct bank account should be chosen before making or arranging a payment on a joint Apple Card account, co-owners should check.
You can set up recurring payments toward your Apple Card balance and choose the amount and schedule.
To schedule a payment for your Apple Card on your iPhone:
- Open the Wallet app, and tap Apple Card.
- Tap More, then Scheduled Payments.
- Tap Set Up, then Continue.
- Choose payment amount: Monthly Balance, Minimum Payment, or Other Amount.
- Set payment date (for Monthly/Minimum) or amount & schedule (for Other).
- Confirm with Face ID/Touch ID/passcode, then done.
To change a scheduled payment:
- Cancel current payment: Open Wallet, tap Apple Card, More, Scheduled Payments, select payment, then Cancel.
- Create a new scheduled payment using the above steps.
How to Pay your Apple Card Balance online
You can either plan a one-time payment for the future or make an immediate, one-time payment toward your Apple Card amount.
- On the sidebar of apple.com, select Payments.
- The payment section is at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a suggested payment amount or enter your own.
- Before you can enter a sum, you might need to choose Pay Now, Pay More, or Pay Installments Early if you’ve already made a payment or have one booked.
- You must input and verify a routing number and account number if you haven’t already added a bank account.
- After deciding on a payment date, choose one of the following:
- To make a payment today, choose Pay Now.
- If you choose a future date: Click pay later
- Choose the bank account you want to use if you added numerous.
- Press the Pay button one more.
Are you aware, that you can get a percentage of your purchase back in daily cash when you buy something with your Apple card? Well, yes. You can also make payments with your daily cash balance.
How to Make a One-time Payment On Your Apple
On your iPhone’s Wallet app, you have two payment options: pay right away or set up a future payment.
- Open Wallet and select Apple Card.
- Choose “Pay.”
- Use the payment wheel to pick an amount.
- Tap “Pay [chosen amount]” to make an instant payment and follow on-screen directions.
Pay Later (Schedule):
- Open Wallet, tap Apple Card, then “Pay.”
- Pick an amount using the payment wheel, and tap “Schedule.”
- Select “One-Time Payment.”
- Choose your desired payment date.
- Tap “Pay [chosen amount] on [your selected date]” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you’ve set up Apple Cash and completed identity verification, you have the option to use either Apple Cash or your linked bank account to make an immediate one-time payment.
How to Cancel a Payment
You might be able to revoke a one-time payment that hasn’t yet been processed on iOS 14 or later:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone, then select Apple Card.
- Select the payment you want to cancel by tapping it under Latest Transactions.
- To cancel the payment, touch the payment once again.
- Again, tap Cancel Payment.
Choose or change a payment source On the Apple Card
To pay your Apple Card bill, you can either link your bank account or use Apple Cash. If you decide to add a bank account for the first time and it’s the same one you use with Apple Cash, it will be added automatically.
Here’s how to add a bank account:
- Get your bank account number and routing number.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and go to Apple Card.
- Tap the “More” button and select “Card Details.”
- Scroll down and choose “Bank Accounts.”
- Tap “Add a Bank Account” and follow the on-screen instructions. You can add multiple bank accounts, but the first one you add will be the default.
- To delete a bank account, make sure you’ve removed any payments associated with it. Then, follow these steps:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Go to Apple Card.
- Tap the “More” button and select “Card Details.”
- Scroll down to “Bank Accounts” and tap “Edit.”
- Now, you can tap the “Delete” button to remove the bank account.
Pay with Apple Cash or a different bank account
You have a couple of options for making payments on your Apple Card:
Apple Cash Balance
You can use your Apple Cash balance to make an immediate one-time payment. If your Apple Cash balance is less than the payment amount, the remaining balance will be taken from your default bank account.
Choose a Different Bank Account
If you prefer to use a different bank account to pay your Apple Card balance, follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and select Apple Card.
- Tap on “Pay.”
- Choose the payment amount and tap the “Pay [amount]” button.
- Select your current bank account, and then opt for a different bank account if needed.
- Finally, tap the Back button and confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
The Apple Credit Card offers a unique blend of skill and financial services, making it an attractive choice for many consumers. Understanding how to make payments and manage your credit card account is essential to maximize the benefits while maintaining your financial health. You can go through the blog above and make your payment at ease.
CHECK THESE OUT: