Bank of America Alaska Airlines credit card payment is easy to access and we will be disclosing to you how to have access to your login and how payment can be made with the Alaska Airlines card.
Also, for those who are looking for ways to apply for the card, we will show you a guide on how to apply. Keep scrolling down for full details about this credit card payment.
About Alaska Airlines Credit Card
Alaska Airlines had a co-branded credit card program with several card options provided by Bank of America. These credit cards are designed to offer benefits and rewards to frequent travelers on Alaska Airlines.
However, there are two types of credit cards from Alaska Airlines. They include a personal card and a business card.
You get a 60,000 online bonus mile offer when you apply for an Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card for a constrained period. You may buy flights, hotels, seat upgrades, and more with Mileage PlanTM miles.
You can take advantage of numerous exclusive advantages with the better-than-ever Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card.
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Introductory APR||Standard APR||Annual Fee||Balance Transfer Fee|
|None||20.24% – 28.24%
of each transaction†
Alaska Airline Credit Card Benefits
Utilize your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card for booking flights, in-flight purchases, or shopping at preferred retailers to experience:
- Alaska’s Renowned Companion Fare™ for the opportunity to travel with a companion. Conditions based on yearly spending.
- Priority boarding enables you to get comfortable for your trip more swiftly.
- Earn 2 miles for each $1 spent on eligible purchases, including gas, electric vehicle charging stations, local transit, rideshare services, cable expenses, and certain streaming services.
- Receive a 10% bonus on all miles accumulated from card transactions if you hold an eligible Bank of America® account.
- Get $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership when you pay with your card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment Login
Now you have ideas about the card and benefits to enjoy, let’s see how you can log in to make payment. Once you sign in, you will have access to your account to manage your flights, redeem miles, and access your profile information.
- Visit the Alaska Airlines Credit Card payment website Here.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Navigate to the payment section.
- Enter your payment information and the amount you want to pay.
- Review the payment details and confirm the transaction.
- Receive a confirmation of your payment.
Furthermore, you can click on the sign-in button under the login page to sign up if you don’t have an account with Alaska Airlines.
How to Apply and Activate Your Credit Card
If you don’t have the card, you need to apply for it and activate it before you can have access to the reward, benefits, and shopping online.
However, you need a credit score of 700 or better to get the Alaska Airlines Credit Card. That means people with at least good credit have a shot at getting approved for the Alaska Airlines Credit Card. So, how do I apply for an Alaska Airline Credit Card? Below are the steps to follow:
- Get on your devices and connect to a strong internet network.
- Then, visit their website at https://www.alaskaair.com/content/credit-card/visa-signature
- Below, click on “Apply Now” on the blue button. Or get on this link for direct
- On the next page, scroll down and fill in the document on the page which requires your
First, middle, and last name
Suffix, residential address line 1 & 2
City, State, Zip code, and primary phone number
Email address, date of birth, etc.
- Once you fill in your information, scroll down and read the terms and conditions.
- Then, agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the box
- Click on save and continue to move to the next page.
Once you get to the next page, you can follow the onscreen process to finish your application and wait for approval.
How to Activate the Card for Payment of Bills
The quickest way to activate your credit card is with your Online Banking ID and Passcode. The bank of Bank of America will confirm your identity, verify your card, and get you on your way.
- To activate your card, get on this link.
- However, if you don’t use Online Banking yet, simply enroll to activate your credit card.
Bank Of American Alaska Airline Credit Card Payment
There are different ways to make payments with Bank of American Alaska Airline Credit Card. However, you can make payment through:
- Online Account Access
- Customer Service – Help & pay by phone
- In Person
- Mobile App
So, we will be looking at each way to make payment with your card with the method listed above. Which should we start with? Let’s consider online methods as number one as most people like shopping online.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment Via Online
You will need to have access to an online account, and before you have access, you need to log in via the bank of America site to make a payment and manage your account.
However, you will need to visit Bank of America at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/manage-your-credit-card-account/ to make payment online. Once you get on the link, login into your account and start paying off bills.
Customer Service – Help & pay by phone
You can also pay your bill through the Alaska Airline/Bank of American card customer service phone number. All you need to do is call to make a payment. However, you can on their customer care line here https://www.alaskaair.com/content/about-us/help-contact?lid=nav:contactUs and collect the right Phone number from there.
You can also pay your credit card bill in person by visiting any of the Bank of America branches close to you.
Make Payment Through Mobile App
You can also make payments on the mobile app.
- Get the app from the Google Play Store or App Store and downline.
- Once on the app, log in to your account and select your card.
- Then click on “Make a payment”
What Purchases Are Eligible For The 2 Miles For Every $1 Spent?
Cardholders will earn 2 Miles for every $1 spent on eligible Gas, Cable and Streaming Services and Local Transit (including Ride Share). These include purchases billed under the following four-digit numbers referred to as a Merchant Category Code (MCC):
- Service Stations (MCC 5541)
- Automated Fuel Dispensers (MCC 5542)
- Marinas, Marine Service, and Supplies (MCC 4468)
- Fuel Dealers – Fuel Oil, Wood, Coal, and Liquefied Petroleum (MCC 5983)
- Cable, Satellite, and Other Pay Television/Radio/Streaming Services (MCC 4899)
- Digital Goods Media – Books, Movies, Digital artwork/images, Music (MCC 5815)
- Local and Suburban Commuter Passenger Transportation, Including Ferries (MCC 4111)
- Passenger Railways (MCC 4112)
- Taxicabs and Limousines (including Ride Share) (MCC 4121)
- Bus Lines (MCC 4131)
- Tolls and Bridge Fees (MCC 4784)
How do I pay for my Alaska Air credit card?
There are different methods of paying bills with an Alaska Air credit card. However, to pay online you will need to log in and click pill pay. By phone, you will need to call customer care and follow their instruction. For the mobile app, log in to your account select your card, and click on “make payment.
What credit card does $Alaska Airlines use?
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card. Which can be used to book flights, make inflight purchases, or shop at your favorite stores.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Alaska World Login – Login to Alaska World Portal at www.alaskasworld.com
- Alaska Food Stamps Eligibility Guide and How to Renew Food Stamps Benefits
- How to Register to Vote in US 2020 Election on November 3rd
- What can you Buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?
- Apple’s iPhone Emergency SOS Helps to Locate Man Stranded in Alaska