What do you understand by AOL Mail For Free? As the name implies, it is an email service that allows users to create Email addresses for free. Wondering what it means and why you should probably try it out? If yes, you should read on. This article would be discussing the term AOL mail. So what does AOL mail mean? Keep on reading to discover the answer.
AOL Mail for Free – What is AOL Mail?
AOL mail is an email service that is similar to Yahoo mail. It offers users a safe and delightful email experience. The email service also offers a personalized mail experience that allows you to contact your loved ones far and near.
AOL is an American web portal and online service provider. It is located in New York. The service was founded in the year 1983 by Marc Sheriff, Steve Case, Jim Kinsey, and Wiliam Von Meister.
Features of AOL Mail
The email service has some really interesting and nice features which make it a must-use for individuals. With AOL, you can enjoy the following benefits;
- Send up to 25 MB email attachments.
- The maximum mailbox is up to 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages, and up to 4,000 sent messages per screen name.
- Both POP3, SMTP, and IMAP protocols.
- It can be linked to other email accounts from different service providers.
- Ads are displayed.
- Embedded links within are automatically disabled and only the user can activate them.
- There’s spam protection.
- It provides virus protection.
- Inbuilt spell checking.
- It supports SSL/HTTPS after logins.
There are more features to enjoy. If any account is inactive for more than 60 days, there’s a probability that it will be deactivated.
Does AOL Charge for Email?
This email service is free to use. There are some free services you can enjoy with this platform. They include AOL Video, AOL Search, AOL security services, etc. However, you can Pay for an AOL plan to get a better email experience. To learn more about these plans, Click on this link.
AOL Mail App – AOL Mail App for iPhone – AOL Mail App for Android
Well, now you know what mail AOL Com mail means, so let’s talk about the app. The email service has a mobile application that is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android.
With the mobile app, users can have a better experience on their devices. The app is free to download from the App Store or Google Play Store of the smartphone you’re using.
The app isn’t just for email services but also can be used to stream videos, read the news, and know the weather condition.
How to Download the AOL Mail App
Installing the app is free, simple, and fast. To install, follow the instructions below;
- Open the Application Store on your device and type in “AOL”.
- From the result, tap on the app to load the information page.
- Once the application has been loaded, tap on “Install” or “GET” if you are an iPhone user.
AOL Mail App will be installed and you can start using it. Create an account if you do not have one or log in if you have an account.
AOL Mail Sign Up
To create an AOL email account, you can visit the official website or simply do so with the AOL Mail mobile app. The next section of this article would guide you on the AOL sign-up. So, keep on reading.
How to Create a New AOL Email Account
Signing up for an account is simple and can be done using the mobile application or web portal. To create an account, follow the simple procedures below;
- Open the app on your device. Or
- On your web browser, enter aol.com to visit the website.
- Hit on the Login or Join but on the left side.
- Simply tap on the “Create an Account Below” option.
- On the form, fill in your first name, and last name.
- Type in the desired email address you wish to use.
- Choose a password.
- Select your country and input your mobile phone number.
- Indicate your date of birth.
- Then hit on “Continue” to commence.
- Verify to being human.
Just like that, the new email address would be created and you would be requested to verify the account.
AOL Mail Login – AOL Mail Sign In
Now if you already created or have an account, you can simply log in.
How to Login to your AOL Mail Account
To access your AOL mail account, follow the steps below:
- To visit the AOL mail login page, click on this link- https://login.aol.com/
- Enter your “Username”, “Email” or “Mobile Number” in the required field and choose “Next”.
- Fill in your AOL mail password and choose “Login”.
The email inbox will be loaded on the device immediately if the details provided are right.
How to Retrieve AOL Mail
If you have deleted any email from your AOL Mail account. The steps below would help you retrieve this mail.
- Login to your AOL account with this link- https://login.aol.com/
- Navigate to “Trash” under the menu button on your display screen.
- Select the email you wish to recover.
- Click on “More”.
- Choose move to “Inbox”.
With this, your deleted mail would be retrieved.
- How to Use Samsung Pay: How to Set Up Samsung Pay on Your Phone
- llbeanmastercard.com – Benefit Of llbeanmastercard.com | llbeanmastercard.com Login
- How to Use Android Pay: Learn What Android Pay Is & How To Use It
- Getting a Facebook Account – Facebook App Download | Facebook Account
- www.arbys.com – How to Check your Arby’s Gift Card Balance
- ebtEDGE – How to your ebtEDGE Balance | ebtEDGE Login
- Zamob – Downloads Free Games, Music, Videos, and Wallpaper on zamobs.co.za
- Mp3juices Mp3 Free Download – Download free Mp3 Music on mp3juices.cc(Opens in a new browser tab)