the ANU Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2023 is now available to interested candidates. The Australian National University (ANU), through the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR), is inviting eligible international applicants to apply for the Eccles PhD Scholarship 2023 in medical sciences.
The medical science scholarship program is offered annually at the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR), with the aim of attracting international medical students of high caliber to pursue higher degree research, at JCSMR, in Neurosciences.
However, for applications to be considered in the main round of this scholarship opportunity, applicants are required to apply for admission by 31 August 2023 which is the deadline date for all applicants.
Summary of the Eccles Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 in Medical Sciences
- Category: Academic (Ph.D.)
- Host Institution: Australian National University (ANU)
- Country: Australia
- Study location: Australian National University (ANU)
- Field: Neurosciences
- Duration: 3 Years
- Value: $34,000 per annum
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Financial Benefits of Eccles Ph.D. Scholarship in Medical Sciences
- Recipients will receive up to $34,000 per annum
- Provision of annual living expense stipend paid fortnightly in arrears,
- Full Tuition fee-waiver for participating international students
- Provision of allowances for thesis reimbursement
- Medical, maternity, and paternity leave will be granted to recipients
- Payments are made for 3 years
About Australian National University (ANU)
The Australian National University (ANU) is a public research university established in 1946, the university is also a member of the Group of Eight, located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
ANU has Its main campus in seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes. The university is a leading university in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere according to the 2022 QS World University Rankings. ANU ranks second best Institution in Australia in the Times Higher Education rankings.
ANU was created by the parliament of Australia, it’s origins can be traced to Canberra University College, which was established in 1929 and was integrated into ANU in 1960.
How to Apply for ANU Eccles Ph.D. Scholarship in Medical Sciences 2023?
- The scholarship application does not require separate Applications
- Students are considered automatically once the criteria shown in the eligibility section are met
- Candidates are highly encouraged to contact the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application for admission, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
- For more details, please visit the Australian National University (ANU) website below: https://www.anu.edu.au/study/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/eccles-phd-scholarship-in-medical-sciences
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Eccles Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 in Medical Sciences
Students who meet the conditions below are eligible to apply:
- international students can apply
- The student is expected to be enrolling in a full-time program (Doctor of Philosophy) at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University
- Should poses an Australian Bachelor Honors degree with First Class Honors or equivalent,
- Must have research publications and/or relevant research experience
August 31, 2023.