American Eagle Credit Card is a credit card that is beneficial to those who shop at American Eagle or Aerie regularly and will take advantage of the myriad perks.
This card offers two credit cards, each of which offers considerable benefits to regular customers. If you desire to know more about this card then this article is for you.
American Eagle Credit Card
The American Eagle Visa Card and the American Eagle Store Card are the two American Eagle Credit Cards available. For the Visa, you must have good or excellent credit for approval and for the store-specific variant, an average credit will do.
However, it actually doesn’t matter which one you are approved for since both are only useful for AEO transactions. Customers with this card, receive considerable rewards for purchases made at American Eagle and Aerie.
American Eagle Credit Card Application
Application for an American eagle credit card is quite easy. You can apply for your credit card with a few steps only. For a successful application, applicants must be 18 years and above. A valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number will be required during the application process. Application is the only valid way to obtain the American eagle credit card.
How to Apply for an American Eagle Credit Card
If you desire to apply for this credit card and have been finding it difficult, the steps below will help you out
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Using your most preferred browser, go to ae.com
- Click on the “profile icon” at the top right corner of the page.
- When the page has loaded, scroll down a bit and click on “apply now” on this page
- Here, a new page will appear, click on “select” on the American Eagle Credit Card you wish to apply for
- After that, click on “Continue”
- You will now be taken to a new page, on this page, you will be required to input “the last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN and your mobile number”
- Click on “Continue”
After clicking on continue, a new page will be displayed, follow all other onscreen instructions and ensure to provide all required information to complete the application process.
American Eagle Account Sign Up
signing up for this credit card gives users access to join the Real Rewards program for free and receive amazing rewards. Other advantages of joining American Eagle include having access to members-only sales events, earning 2x points on jeans, getting free shipping and returns, and receiving an American Eagle coupon on your birthday every year and so on. If you desire to sign up for your American Account keep reading
How to Sign up for the American Eagle Account
The steps below will guide you on how to sign up for an American eagle account
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet
- Kindly visit ae.com
- When the webpage has loaded, click on the “profile icon” at the top right corner of the page
- After that, click on “create account”
- A new page will be loaded, ensure to fill in all required information.
- After inputting all the required details, click on “create account” at the bottom of the page
Make sure you follow all, the other instructions prompted on the screen to help you sign up for your account successfully.
American Eagle Credit Card Activation
The process involved in activating an American eagle credit card is quite similar to other cards. When you have been successfully approved for the card, your card will be sent to you in the mail within 7- 10 working days.
After your card has arrived, you will be required to activate the card before usage. To activate your card, simply call American Eagle Customer Service and follow all the steps required to carry out the application process successfully.
American Eagle Credit Card Sign In
Signing in to your card account allows you to manage your account online. when you are signed in, you can easily check for your transaction history, and also get access to lots of available benefits.
How to Sign in to American Credit Card Account
The steps below will guide you on how to sign in to an American credit card account:
- Firstly, make sure you connect your device to your internet
- Visit ae.com using your preferred browser
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon
- You will now be taken to a new page, click on “sign in”
- Enter your “email address”
- Input your “password”
- Click on “sign in”
After clicking on the sign-in button, you will now gain access to your account.
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
American Eagle Credit card payments can be made via phone or online. The process for payment is quite easy and straightforward. If you wish to make your payment via phone, simply call the number made for your credit card.
Ensure to follow all the processes involved to successfully make your payments. You can also decide to pay via mail. You can decide to use the American Eagle Credit Card Pay as Guest Service if you desire to make payments without registering for an online account.
How to Pay American Eagle Credit Card Online
Making American Credit Card Payments online is quite easy and very convenient. You can make payments online in the comfort of your home. The following steps will guide you on how to make Payments online.
- Firstly, make sure you connect your device to the internet
- Visit ae.com using your preferred browser
- Using the sign-in steps as stated above, sign in to your account online.
- Ensure to have your bank account number and your bank’s routing number ready
- Now, click on “pay online” once you have successfully signed in to your account
- Follow all other onscreen instructions to successfully make your payment
Ensure to follow these steps correctly to make your payment online
American Eagle Credit Card Customer Service
The customer service personnel helps American eagle users to contact them if they are passing through any difficulty. You can decide to reach them via call using the American Eagle Credit Card Phone Number, through text message, email or live chat. If you desire to access customer service kindly visit www.ae.com/us/en/content/help/call-us
Where Can I Use My American Eagle Credit Card
This card can only be used at American Eagle and its affiliated retail locations, including Aerie, AEO Factory Stores, and associated online marketplaces (ae.com, aerie.com). Anywhere Visa is accepted, you can use the AEO Connected Visa Credit Card.
How Long does it take to Receive an American Eagle Card?
It will take not more than 7–10 business days for you to receive your American Eagle Store Card. you will receive your Card in the mail after your application has been approved.
Does American Eagle Credit Build Credit?
Your overall financial health is impacted by your credit score. American Eagle FCU can assist you in establishing or rebuilding your credit history if your score is poor or you don’t have much credit history. Your credit score may gradually improve if you use your Secured Visa responsibly.
What does your Credit Score Need for an American Eagle Credit Card? Credit
The American visa credit card requires a credit score of about 700 or higher which shows excellent credit. On the contrary, the American Eagle Store Card only demands a fair or good score (a score of 640+).
The American Eagle Credit Card is issued by which Bank?
Synchrony Bank is the bank that issues the both American Eagle cards
- Meta Disbands the Team Studying Potential Negative Impacts of Facebook and Instagram
- Nvidia RTX 4090 Leak Suggests A Powerful GPU Is In the Works
- BMW Is Set To Boost the Capabilities of Electric Vehicles
- Amazon Back to School Gift Card – Is there a $15 Amazon Gift Card?
- 11 of The Best Sites to Download Android Mod APK Games
- Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Program – Full Stack Engineer NG Career Opportunity
- Trutv.Com Activate – How to Sign Up for TruTV Account