If you are a very good customer of ALDI, perhaps it’s the right time to take advantage of ALDI’s Survey. ALDI is a brand name that qualifies two German Multinational Family-owned discount supermarket chains.
This company operates in 20 countries of the world. ALDI was founded by brothers namely Karl and Theo Albrecht in the year 1946 after they took over their mother’s store in Essen.
One of the biggest focuses of brands all over the world is customer satisfaction. Satisfying the needs of customers may not be a very easy task, there has to be a way to know what the customer wants. For this reason, brands like ALDI have come up with a customer satisfaction plan.
To know what the customers define as relevance, they have put together a survey for their customers.
The major aim of creating this survey is to know what the customers have in their hearts concerning the brand, be acquainted with the satisfaction levels, and put the right efforts towards growth.
The ALDI’s survey contains some questions related to the customer’s experience at their most recent visit to ALDI. From time to time, when the company gathers sufficient reviews, they use these reviews to tackle its weaker points.
If you can recall your last experience at ALDI, you are most likely eligible for this survey.
This article will give you all the details you may require concerning this survey and how to win its ultimate price.
Summary of ALDI’s Survey
The table below contains the major details about the ALDI’s survey;
|Company Name||Tell Aldi|
|Survey Reward||$100 Gift Card|
|Age limit||More than 18|
The Requirements to Participate in the ALDI Survey
Taking part in this survey does not require lots of special requirements, if you have the below, you can participate in this survey;
- Your receipts of the purchase at ALDI
- Very good internet connection
- A good, internet-enabled device
- A good and completely updated internet browser
- A valid email address
- The ability to read, write and understand English or Spanish
Rules for Taking Part in the ALDI Sweepstakes Survey
To take part in the ALDI, you must obey the following rules;
- You must be 18 years of age
- Candidates must be residents of the United States of America
- Only one person is allowed to use a receipt
- If you win the gift, you cannot transfer your gift to anyone
- Employees and family members of employees of the company cannot take part in this survey.
How To Take Part in the ALDI’s Survey
If you fall in the category of people eligible for the ALDI survey, you can take part in the survey with the following steps;
- Firstly, you must open the major website of the ALDI’s survey, www.tellaldi.us
- When you get to the home page of the website, select your required language. You can pick between English and Spanish.
- Now, you will be led directly to the survey page. Here, you will be asked to fill in details like your date, time, and survey code from your last purchase receipt
- After you gave done that, click next
- You will be led to a new page, which is the official survey page of the ALDI survey
- Your survey questions will be displayed on the screen
- Now answer all the questions given to you based on your experience at ALDI during your last visit. Make sure all the questions are answered genuinely and correctly
- You need to rate some of the areas of the services of ALDI as instructed on the page.
- When you are done with the survey, enter details like your name and your contact details to enter the ALDI survey Sweepstakes. After that, click on the submit button.
If you follow these steps accordingly, you will be able to come out successful in the survey and win the prize.
Tell ALDI Survey Rewards Win: $100 Gift Card
When you have completed the full survey process, you will be eligible to receive a reward of $100 discount ALDI Gift card.
ALDI is a family-based supermarket chain with more than 10,000 locations in 20 different countries. It was established in Germany. It now has a fantastic turnover of almost €50 billion. On July 10th, 1946, Karl and Theo Albrecht launched this wonderful brand. Currently, ALDI has offices in Mülheim, Germany (Aldi Süd), and Essen, Germany (Aldi Nord).
ALDI Customer Service
The details of the customer service of ALDI can be changed at any time, for this reason, we will not give particular details to contact the customer service of ALDI. To get more information about customer care, visit their website, at www.aldi.com.au/
How to Find ALDI Customer Care Near me
Locating ALDI is not very difficult. ALDI has introduced an online location tool, follow the steps below to use this tool;
- First of all, go to the official webpage of this tool, at aldi.us/
- When you get to the location page, enter the name of your city in the box given
- Click the search button
- When you have done that, you will find the nearest Aldi location on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Customer Support Number for Aldi?
If you have any problems with your survey or with the ALDI’s website or services, contact their customer care number. To get this number, scroll to the bottom of the page of their website, www.aldi.com.au/
Does Aldi Provide Home Delivery?
No, ALDI does not do home delivery on grocery items and other products in the year 2022. If you get special buys on the ALDI’s website, you can get free deliveries at your home on items like wines, spirits, and non-food items.
How to Do you Enter ALDI Store Survey U.S.?
To take the ALDI survey, you will have to follow the steps below;
- Visit the official Aldi website at http://www.tellaldi.us/websurvey/2/execute?_g=MTM2MTc%3DM&_s=0f84fd1b-448d-497e-b523-8fdafb34fe64#!/2
- now select either English or Spanish as the survey language.
- After that, enter the receipt code that is printed along with the time and date that were noted when you visited the store.
- Select the retail location of your choice, and then begin entering your insightful opinion.
What Is Aldi’s Website?
ALDI’s American Website is www.aldi.us. There are many options available to you, including contact and other information as well as some FAQs.
How Does Aldi Deal with Complaints?
Only complaints that are raised through ALDI’s online contact support are considered. In the event of any complaints, all users must fill out a form. The team of ALDI assists the consumers with their complaints by providing some guidance, with sample letters and rights. You can use the ALDI online form for complaints and Resolver to help you find a resolution or resolve your issue.