Applications are open for AGYLE Program 2023! This is a programme of the Agency for Business & Economic Development. The African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE), provides support for the promotion of individual career development.
AGYLE also works towards enhancing economic relations and cultural attributes of Participating nations. It also seeks to establish a strong network between young African and German leaders from business, politics and the media, for a long-term business network and to develop innovative business models.
The establishment of AGYLE was primarily to strengthen the African-German dialogue and to establish the foundation for cross-border economic cooperation. Successfully Selected Candidates will receive an invitation to participate in the AGYLE Week, which will take place from 10 – 16 September 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
Participating in the AGYLE week will enable Participants to have access to a business network at the international level and to long-term business contacts.
Details About AGYLE 2023 (African German Young Leaders in Business)
- Category: Training
- Host Organization: African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE)
- Country: Germany
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: 10 to 16 September 2023
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: April 16, 2023
Brief Description of the African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE)
African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE), is a renowned Program that connects young African and German leaders.
These leaders are usually from business, politics and the media, with the goal of creating a long-term business network and developing innovative business models.
AGYLE seeks to strengthen the African-German dialogue, laying a foundation for cross-border economic cooperation.
Rewards and Benefits of African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) 2023
- Participants will have access to an international business network and business relationships
- Receive an invitation to the AGYLE Week, commencing from 10 – 16 September 2023 in Berlin
- Opportunity to develop innovative ideas and new business models
- Gain Professional and interdisciplinary collaboration one on one with experts, mentors, participants
- Platform to share the experience with other young leaders from participating countries
- Opportunity for career development and international positioning as a young leader
- Gain Cultural knowledge of participating countries
How to Apply for African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) 2023
- Qualified Applicants should click the African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) link found below to proceed with the application: https://application.land-der-ideen.de/agyle-2023
- Applicants will need to submit a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a recent CV
- Additionally, participants must also submit a short personal video statement.
- The next step for a jury is to review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
- For more details, visit the AGYLE website at: https://land-der-ideen.de/en/networks/agyle/application
Conditions to be Eligible for the African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE)
- To be eligible, applicants must be young leaders
- Ideal Candidates should not be over 40 years of age
- Candidates must be from the fields of business, politics or media
- Applicants should come from the following countries; Germany, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia
- Applicants must have previously assumed professional leadership responsibility and be socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- Candidates must be interested in African-German topics- have previous experience,
- Should be willing to fully join the Young Leaders Alumni network?
April 16, 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Studying and Working in Germany – Opportunities to Study in Germany
- 10 Best Medical Schools in Germany 2022 – Studying Medicine in Germany
- Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany
- Tuition Free Universities & Scholarships In Germany For International Students