Want to move into the United States of America on the account of a Visa sponsorship? You achieve this dream by getting an Administrative Support Assistant job in the United States with a VISA sponsorship.
What does this job entail? What are the various duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Support Assistant? What benefits do you stand to gain from taking such a job? These and many more you will find out by reading this article.
Administrative Support Assistant Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Moving into the United States of America with Visa sponsorship is one of the easiest and most profitable ways to go to the United States of America. This way, you get an assured job waiting for you in the USA before your arrival.
Who Is an Administrative Support Assistant In USA?
An administrative support assistant (or ASA) handles the critical support and administrative tasks required to keep an office running smoothly.
Time management is critical to the administrative support assistant’s job. They create and modify office employee schedules and schedule meetings with clients and office members.
Frequently, the assistant calls or emails clients to remind them of scheduled appointments and sends friendly reminders to office members about relevant meetings or deadlines.
Duties/Responsibility for Administrative Support Assistant Jobs
Their duties and responsibilities include;
- Provide technical assistance to the department, including meeting and project scheduling and coordination.
- They make sure documents, reports, and correspondence are compiled, edited, and created.
- Keep, prepare, process, and file records.
- Act as a point of contact for the general public or other departments.
Requirements And Skills for Administrative Support Assistant Jobs In USA
To get this type of job, you must have the following skills and qualifications;
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant is required.
- familiarity with office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines is required.
- MS Office proficiency (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Detail-orientedness and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask are required.
- A high school diploma is required, and experience as an administrative assistant or secretary is preferred.
Benefits Of Administrative Support Assistant Jobs
Getting this job in the United State of America is very beneficial to immigrants. Here are some kinds of benefits to expect.
- On-the-job training
- Visa sponsorship
- Flexible working time
- Good pay.
Website For Administrative Support Assistant Jobs in USA Near Me
Since the world is getting more digitalized as days go by, organizations and institutions are beginning to digitalize their processes such as recruitment. It is not easy to get a job opening offline nowadays. Therefore, it is very necessary to search online if you are looking for opportunities to play the role of an Administrative Support Assistant.
Here are some websites to do your search.
How To Apply for Administrative Support Assistant Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Applying for the role of an Administrative Support Assistant Online Is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Make sure you have all the skills and qualifications required for the job.
- Create a well-written, Cv or resume and a cover letter.
- Make sure all other documents and certificates are available.
- Visit Any of the websites given above.
- Now, search for Administrative Support Assistant jobs in USA with VISA sponsorship.
- Click on the individual results to be directed to the pages of the application.
- Follow the instructions given to complete your application.
Administrative Support Assistant Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
After applying for this job, the next step you should take is to prepare for an interview. Here are some interview questions to expect;
- Why would an executive select you over someone else to be their administrative assistant? What makes you different?
- What do you enjoy most about being an administrative assistant?
- How do you deal with someone in the office you don’t get along with?
- What is the most difficult part of your job?
- What do you enjoy most about being an administrative assistant?
H1B Work Visa Sponsorship for Administrative Support Assistant
This nonimmigrant visa applies to individuals who wish to perform services that require specialty. Services of exceptional merit and ability.
The eligibility requirements for this visa include;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in the United States from an accredited college or university.
- Hold a foreign degree from an accredited college or university that is the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specialty occupation.
- Hold an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification that allows you to fully practice the specialty occupation and work in that specialty immediately in the state of intended employment.
Where To Work as An Administrative Support Assistant In USA
As an administrative assistant, you can work in the following places;
- Government agencies
- Legal facilities
- Medical facilities.
Salary Of Administrative Support Assistant In the USA
The average annual salary of administrative support assistants in the USA ranges from $38,000 to $42,000 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind of Occupation Is an Administrative Assistant?
Secretaries and administrative assistants assist organizations in running smoothly. They use computer software to create spreadsheets; manage databases; but also prepare presentations, reports, and documents. They may also bargain with vendors, purchase supplies, and manage stockrooms or corporate libraries.
What Is Another Title for Administrative Assistant?
Office Administrator, Program Coordinator, Office Associate, Program Helper, Customer Service Specialist, Receptionist, Representative of Customer Service, and Salesperson, are professions and job descriptions similar to Administrative Assistant.
Is Administrative Assistant a High Position?
An office administrator is an entry-level job, so many other types of management work rank higher. An executive assistant and, in some cases, a personal assistant is some assistant jobs that sit above administrative assistants in the hierarchy.
Can Administrative Assistant Get Promoted?
After several years with a company, an administrative assistant may be promoted to a position such as senior administrative assistant and then given higher-level tasks and management responsibilities.
More Related Content
- Construction Worker in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Australia Online Internship 2023 – HOW TO APPLY
- Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- NGO Whisperer Global Fellowship Programme 2023 – HOW TO APPLY
- BMGA Fellows Program 2023 for Young African Women – HOW TO APPLY