In partnership with the US Consulate Lagos, the Abimbola Foundation is thrilled to introduce the maiden 2023 cohort of their Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program (PSEP) 2023. This program is a golden opportunity for aspiring student entrepreneurs in all polytechnics in Lagos State to build a sustainable business.
The PSEP program will run for a duration of four (4) weeks, offering participants comprehensive training, practical work experience, mentoring, and the chance to secure seed business grants.
The Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program is designed to equip participants with the essential training and experiences required to thrive in the world of business.
Benefits of the Abimbola Foundation Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program
The Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program (PSEP) 2023, is a 4-week long program that offers participants the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Training: Gain the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the world of entrepreneurship.
- Practical Work Experience: Get hands-on experience that will prepare you for the real business world.
- Mentoring: Receive guidance and support from experienced entrepreneurs and mentors.
- Seed Business Grants: Secure the funding you need to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey.
An Overview of Samuel Abimbola Foundation
The Samuel Abimbola Foundation was established with a noble mission to alleviate the physical, financial, mental, and career challenges faced by women. In many societies today, women and girls continue to struggle for success in an ever-changing world.
Unfortunately, in some archaic views of gender equality, the need to uplift women and girls is often disregarded. It’s in this context that our organization comes into play. The Samuel Abimbola Foundation is a social empowerment organization headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The foundation’s primary goal is to break down the barriers that hold women back from achieving their full potential.
Eligibility Criteria for Abimbola Foundation Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program
The program is open to student entrepreneurs in all polytechnics in Lagos State. It provides a valuable opportunity for you to build a successful career in the business world.
If you have the passion and the drive, this program is designed for you.
How to Apply
To apply for the Abimbola Foundation Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program:
- Visit the Abimbola Foundation website at https://identityforms-registration.prembly.com/
- Complete the Enrollment Process, which includes:
- Bio Data: Enter your basic information.
- Contact Information: Enter your contact information.
- Business Information: Provide details about your business.
- Program Information: Get a brief overview of the program’s purpose.
- Identification: Provide means of identification to verify your information and details.
The application deadline for the Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program (PSEP) 2023, is November 14, 2023.
Is the PSEP program open to both male and female students?
Yes, the Abimbola Foundation Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program is open to both male and female students.
What is the duration of the Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program?
The program spans 4 weeks, with intensive training and experience.
What kind of businesses are eligible for the program?
The program is open to a wide range of business ideas and concepts. If you have a viable business plan, you can apply.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- Arizona State University Polytechnic – Arizona State University Polytechnic (ASU) General Admission Requirements
- How to Withdraw a Visa Application
- How to Schedule a Visa Appointment
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW
- Youth Entrepreneurship with Grant Funding in Nigeria
- Best Online Business Schools for Entrepreneurship