Have you heard or come across the ‘grow with Google program’? If you run a small business or run your business online, then you really should have known about the ‘grow with Google program’. This program has been around for quite some time now and a lot of businesses and individuals are benefiting from it immensely. If you haven’t benefitted from this program as of yet, it simply shows that you have not made use of the program as of yet. In this article, a grow with Google programme. I will be telling you all you need to know about the program itself and what you get to benefit from it and so much more. To take use further in this article, you need to continue reading.
A Grow With Google Programme
A grow with Google programme is a Google initiative. This program gives you free training tools and various resources to help your business grow. It does not just offer you resources to help you grow your business. But it also offers resources to help you grow your career and skills. If you want to grow both as an individual and as a business, this is the ultimate platform to make use of. This platform does not just help you with the tools to build your business. This platform helps you to grow to the height you want to and establishes you as an individual.
Just as I have established, this program is a Google initiative. On this platform, there is the work, teach, and learn from anywhere tool. There is also, the ‘grow with Google small business fund’ and the grow with Google OnAir tools. These tools will help you cope in this coronavirus period.
CHECK THIS OUT>>> Get New Skills For A Digital World With Google – Google Courses List 2020
Work Teach And Learn From Anywhere With The Grow With Google Programme
The ability for you to work, teach, and learn from anywhere is one of the things this program will offer to you. Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. Learners, tutors, and workers around the world have all been made to work remotely from their homes. Due to this reason. This platform has offered to help and provide users with free tools. And other resources to help them stay connected and at the same time being productive. Some of the skills you get to learn from this initiative include;
- Learn to prepare a schedule and carry out a meeting successfully.
- Various tricks and tips to help you work remotely.
- Holding meetings via online video conferencing.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create, share, and edit documents and presentations.
- Manage your business from anywhere.
- Teach from just about anywhere.
- Learn from anywhere.
- Keep your clients and customers informed on changes and developments regarding your business.
- Grow your businesses online presence and so much more.
The resources on this platform are just endless. You get to learn and achieve a lot when you make use of this platform.
Grow With Google Small Business Fund
It is no longer news that the coronavirus has caused a lot of disruptions in our everyday lives and businesses. Most businesses and enterprises if not all have now been forced to go online and staff are expected to work remotely. Due to the many uncertainties that businesses face today, the grow with Google’s small business fund was set up. This fund will help these businesses especially those in areas that were severely hit during this crisis. This fund will help them in the long run in recovering and surviving. Also, this fund will allow community development financial institutions (CDFIs) to support the short and long term recovery and financial needs of small businesses in America.
Small businesses all over the USA can access these funds as CDFIs are available in all 50 states. All you need to benefit from this fund is to find a CDFI closes to you. To find a CDFI close to you go to CDFI Locator. The terms of this fund are straight forward. This fund will provide low cost, fixed-rate loans of a maximum of 10 years with the option for interest deferral. When you apply you will get to see more information on the terms of this fund. Note that this fund is available only for OFN member CDFIs serving for profit and nonprofit businesses. The deadline for this application is on June 1st, 2020, at 11: 59 PM ET.
MUST-READ: Welcome To Your New Google Digital Skills For Africa
Grow With Google OnAir
Grow with Google OnAir is a subsidiary under the original grow with Google program. This platform offers what the main platform offers. But with this platform, resources and information are being aired on air. This platform offers free virtual workshops, events and social sessions to help you get the very best from digital tools. To register for this program, go to Grow With Google OnAir on your device.
The Google courses platform offers you a wide range of free learning content and resources. These contents are designed to help you grow your business or jump-starts your business and career. To start you can begin by selecting individual modules or you can take am entire course. There are over 100 courses on this platform. Some of these courses are free while others are paid. At the end of some of these courses, you will be offered a certificate. The courses on this platform are;
- Fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Get a business online.
- Make sure customers find you online.
- Promote a business with online advertising.
- Expand a business to other countries.
- Connect with customers over mobile.
- Promote a business with content.
- Understand customers’ needs and online behaviors.
- Build confidence with self-promotion.
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign.
- Land your next job.
- Understand the basics of code.
- How to increase productivity at work.
- Understand the basics of machine learning.
- Improve your online business security.
- Introduction to digital well-being.
- Effective networking.
- Business communication.
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design.
- Speaking in public.
- Organized design: know your organization.
- Strategies innovation: building and sustaining innovative organizations.
- The science of well-being.
- Social psychology.
- Think again III: how to reason inductively.
- Google cloud platform fundamentals: core infrastructure.
- Google cloud platform big data and machine learning fundamentals.
- Machine learning crash course.
- Elements of AI.
- Technical support fundamentals.
- Customer segmentation and prospecting.
- Fundamentals of graphic design.
- Conflict transformation.
- Inspiring through emotional intelligence.
- Foundations of everyday leadership.
- Security digital democracy.
- English for career development.
- Computational thinking for problem solving.
- Preparing to manage human resources.
- Influencing people.
- Programing for everybody (getting started with python).
- Model thinking.
- Business writing.
- Front-end web UI frameworks and tools: bootstrap 4.
- Organized design and management.
- Search engine optimization fundamentals.
- Research proposal: initiating research.
- Introduction to cyber security for business.
- Python basics.
- Think again: how to understand arguments.
- Content, advertising and social IMC.
- High performance collaboration: leadership, teamwork and negotiation.
- Exploring and preparing your data with big query.
- Think again: how to reason deductively.
- Basics of inclusive design for online education.
- Enterprise system management and security.
- Successful negotiation: essential strategies and skills.
- Software development processes and methodologies.
- Improving communication skills.
- Design thinking for innovation.
- Design thinking for the greater good: innovation in the social sector.
- Marketing in the digital world.
- Cloud computing concepts.
- What is social?
- Kotlin for Java developers.
- Initiating and planning projects.
- SQL for data science.
- Work smarter, not harder: time management for personal and professional productivity.
- Giving helpful feedback.
- Fundamentals of network communication.
- Database management essentials.
- Instructional design foundations and applications.
- What is data science.
- Decision making in a complex and uncertain world.
- Getting started with agile and design thinking.
- Intro to TensorFlow for deep learning.
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Using creative problem solving.
- Team coaching.
- Mindfulness for wellbeing and peak performance.
- Introduction to python programming.
- Version control with git.
- Introduction to cyber security.
- SQL for data analysis.
- Build native mobile apps with flutter.
- Kotlin bootcamp for programmers.
- Developing android apps with Kotlin.
- Android developer.
- Junior web developer.
- Salesforce developer.
- Front end developer.
- Learn how to learn.
- Understanding the web.
- Think like a computer: the logic of programming.
- Which digital job is made for you.
- Develop your career plan.
- Build a sales strategy for your freelance business.
- Host a design thinking workshop.
- Learn about agile project management and scrum.
- Build your first web pages with HTML and CSS.
- Learn python basics for data analysis.
- Improve your soft skills.
- Use Google to get a new job.
- Manage a project with digital tools.
- Use digital tools for everyday tasks.
- Communicate effectively at work.
- Negotiate your salary.
- Build your online business.
- Give and receive feedback.
- Plan effective meetings.
- Start a CV.
- Edit your CV.
- Prepare for your business plan.
- Connect and collaborate anywhere with digital tools.
- Write a business plan.
- Send professional emails.
- Google ads search.
- The Google ads display.
- Google ads – measurement.
- Shopping ads.
- Google ads video.
- Prepare for the G Suite certification exam.
- Grasshopper: learn to code.
These are the courses on the platform. To begin with, any of these courses, go to Google Digital Courses and select your preferred course choice.
At the end of studying some of the courses on this platform you will be offered a certificate of completion. And with these certificates, your CV will be upgraded. You can even find a job and in general grow your career. To get certified. You will have to complete all modules in a course, complete tutorials, and test your knowledge with a quick quiz. You will also need to take the final exam and when you have passed you will then get certified. Lastly you will now have to download your certificate online.
Grow With Google Scholarship
The grow with Google developer scholarship program is a joint program between Google and audacity. This program provides web and mobile developer training to people who are new in the developer’s world or are just looking to upgrade. This program was first launched in 2107 and since then it has been a blessing to so many people. Google offered scholarships to over 50,000 participants. In the tie of this writing, the deadline for applying for this scholarship has passed. To, therefore, get notified on when next this opportunity will be available, go Here.
RECOMMENDED: Grow Your Business Online With Google