Are you looking for ways to keep track of your website? To know how your website is doing with those accessing it? If yes then you are the right article. In this post or content, we are going to give you 3 Ways to Submit Your WordPress Site on Google Search Console. Not only that but also a brief insight into what Google Search Console and lots more. So, my dear reader, I urge you to read on to the end of this article to find out more in detail.
3 Ways to Submit Your WordPress Site on Google Search Console
In our world today there are many people who make use of the internet to earn money. With their site, they can be able to generate traffic and make money for themselves. But you as a website owner may be struggling on how to generate traffic for your site while others are doing it with ease. It is not much of a task. All you need to know is the trick with which they do it. And that is what I will be sharing with you today in this article.
Do you know that with the Google search console you can be able to keep track and be able to monitor your website? Yes with Google Search Console you can do wondrous things with your website and market it to the vast world of cyberspace.
What is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is the diagnostics kit box that your website. Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools this is a free service rendered by Google to site owners. It gives you loads of tools and kit that enable you to check how your website performs. This search console will give you updates and alerts about problems on your website helps you with ways to optimize it and helps you gain more traffic with your website.
So if you want your website to appear well in giant search engines like Google, Yahoo, and others it is necessary that you submit your site’s WordPress on the Google Search Console. You can improve your website’s appearance, know where your website ranks, and also improve how searchers see your website in search results.
How to Add Your WordPress Site to Google Search Console
Now having known what the Google Search Console can to your website, I bet you are eager to add your WordPress Site to it. But will you be able to Add Your WordPress Site to Google Search Console? Well, it is very simple to do. Just follow the instruction below and you are on the right track to boosting your website.
Method One Google Search Console
- Step 1 is to visit the Google Search Console website and then login in using your Google account. https://search.google.com/search-console.
- Next click on the ADD a property at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your site property. This property is your site’s URL for example goodnews.com or leo.com
- Now a hyperlink will be available at the “Recommended method tab”. Click on the hyperlink to download the “HTML verification”.
- Now you will have to upload the downloaded document to your website via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). This protocol is a set of rules that network computers use to talk to another network. With it, you can be able to transfer computer files to other computer networks.
- Now go back to your Google Console and click on Verify. This will complete the process of adding your WordPress site to the Google Search Console.
Method Two DNS TXT Record
This is another method for which you can verify your WordPress Site on the Google Search Console.
- Go to the Google Search Console and click on “Alternative methods”
- Select Domain Name Provider.
- A drop-down menu will pop up. Click on Domain Register”
- You will have to copy the TXT record that is provided there.
- Paste the TXT record on your DNS Provider. Make sure to choose TXT as the record type and verify it.
- Now go back to the Google Search Console and click on verify.
Method Three Google Tag Manager
If you are using Google Tag Manager you can verify your site with just a single click provided you have the Google Tag Manager active on your site.
- Choose the Google Tag Manager as your verification code. Go to the Google Search Console on and click the Alternative method Tab.
- Select the Google Tag Manager Radio button.
- Click on verify.
There you have it. These are some of the few you can verify your WordPress on Google Search Console and get your site to be performing well.