There are over 2000 Workers Needed in Canada and If you are looking forward to working in Canada as a foreigner, you should seize this opportunity. The need for workers in Canada has increased over the years.
Since there are not enough qualified citizens to meet these needs, foreigners are given the opportunity to immigrate and work in the country.
CHECK OUT: Free Canada Work Visas, Jobs, and Accommodations – How to Apply Now to Work…
It doesn’t matter whether you are a skilled, unskilled, or semi-skilled foreign worker. You can get a job in the country and this is based on the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of the provinces within the country
2000 Workers Needed in Canada
There are many ways you can move to Canada as a foreigner and this includes getting a Job in the country. Canada is one of the top ten countries that accept job applications from foreigners. This is because the demand for labor needs to be met.
This country also issues visas to thousands of foreigners who wish to immigrate to study or work. Living in Canada is the dream of most foreigners. This is due to the fact that the country has one of the world’s highest standards of living.
CHECK OUT:Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Canadian Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program for Canada is a program used by Provinces within Canada to nominate foreign workers. The foreign workers nominated are those who have indicated an interest in living, working, and settling down within a province in the country.
How this program works is that the foreigner is expected to choose the province they want to live in and then apply for a nomination.
When the foreigner is nominated, he or she will be assisted by the program to apply for a visa to work in the country. This program has been used by the country over the years to increase the workforce in Canada.
CHECK OUT: Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Work In USA
Types of Canada Provincial Nominee Program
Before you apply for this program, it’s important for you to understand how it works. With this, you should know the different types of Canadian PNP. They include:
- Business Immigration Program. This type of Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is for foreigners who want to establish a new business or enter a joint venture with a business within Canada.
- The second type of PNP program is the Skilled worker Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). This is for skilled foreign workers who already have a job offer from a local employer within Canada. Also, foreigners who have work experience in a province or are related to someone living in the country can apply for the program.
These are the types of Provincial Nominee programs for Canada. You can apply for any of these programs in any of the regions or territories you want to work in.
CHECK OUT: Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
How to Apply for the Canada Provincial Nominee Program
The application process for the Canada Provincial Nominee Program varies by province. The general steps for application are outlined below:
- Decide on the province in Canada where you want to live.
- Apply to the territory or province where you want to live for a nomination. You can apply for a nomination on the Province’s PNP Stream.
- When you are nominated by the province for immigration, you can choose to complete the process online or by submitting the necessary documents directly to IRCC. However, the online process is easier and faster.
- To complete the application process online, open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.canada.ca to visit the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada portal.
- Choose your preferred language (English or French).
- Enter the phrase “Express Entry programs” into the search bar at the top of your screen.
- Open the first search result on the page.
- Click on “Create an account or sign in at the right-hand side of your screen.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to create an Express Entry profile.
- After you have created your Express entry profile, indicate that you have been nominated by a province.
After you have done this, you need to wait for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to send you an invitation for a permanent residence application. When you receive this invitation, you can go for a medical examination and submit other documents required by the Immigration Services.
CHECK OUT: Unskilled Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship for 2022 – High Paying Unskilled Jobs…
Another way you can do this is to first create an Express Entry profile and indicate the province you are interested in. if the province nominates you, you will be notified to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need a Job Offer Before I Can Apply for the Canadian Provincial Nominee Program?
To apply for the Canadian Provincial Nominee Program, you do not need to have a job offer. The eligibility criteria differ by province but most provinces do not need a job offer or study permit for nomination.
What Provinces in Canada Offer the Provincial Nominee Program?
The territories that offer the PNP in Canada include Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Saskatchewan, and Yukon. Currently, the province of Quebec does not offer PNP.
Which Province in Canada is the easiest to get the Provincial Nominee Program?
So far, the PNP offered by the Province of Alberta is the easiest to get a nomination for a permanent residence. This is because it nominates applicants with a Comprehensive Ranking System score as low as 300. Other PNP that is easy for you to get nominated under includes the Ontario PNP, Saskatchewan PNP, and Province Edward Island PNP.
CHECK OUT: Jobs for Caregiver in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Caregiver Jobs in the USA…
What is the Minimum Score Required for PNP?
To get nominated through the Provincial Nominee Program, you need to, meet a certain score. This is known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points. The minimum score you need to have to get nominated is 300 CRS points.
What are the Requirements for the Provincial Nominee Program?
The Requirement for applying for PNP differs by province. But the general requirement includes work experience, language proficiency, high school diploma (minimum qualification). You also need to pass the medical tests and police checks.
Can I Apply for the PNP and Express Entry at The Same Time?
Yes, you can. When you apply for the express entry program, you become visible to provinces that can invite you for an application. You can also apply directly for a nomination through the PNP stream of a province to get nominated.
CHECK OUT: How to Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer with Visa Sponsorship – Work…
How much does it Cost to Immigrate through the Provincial Nominee Program?
The cost for immigrating to Canada through PNP is not fixed and varies by province. However, the average cost is $ 3,500. The fee you would pay covers your Language tests, Biometrics, Governments fee, medical exam fee, police clearance certificates, etc.
Am I Eligible for a Canadian PNP?
The Eligibility Requirements for a Canadian PNP vary by territory or province. However, you should have good language skills, skilled work experience, and good educational qualifications. If you have a relative in a province or a work experience in a field that is in high demand in the country, it increases your chances of getting nominated.